Chapter 2: Rachel

[EDITED]
The past few days were ok not great through. I wake up to the sound of thumping every morning, and have to watch all these dang vampires drink too much blood. One of the vampires brought a orc to the school but they only drank the blood. How crazy! I ate the meat and the blood. A lot of people don't know what I am, right now I'm pretending to be a vampire just to be in this school and away from the creatures that are chasing me.

"Hey!!!! Rachel wanna go to the vampire party with us. It's gonna be blood-static.Rachel!?" Shadow asked.

"No thx I'm fine. I rather hang out here. By myself." I tried to acted like I'm not hiding anything. I think it worked. Shadow is always up on my case about not having fun and not hanging out with her.

"Fine but your gonna miss out on some of the most rarest blood ever. Goblin blood! Yum!"

"Globlin blood? That's not rare. Where I'm from there are tones of goblins." Wait I need to blend in. God I'm horrible at acting like I'm not a vampire!!!!!" Never mind. I forgot I'm talking about orc blood. Sorry." *Laughs nervously*

"Ok. Well I hope you might come later, it's in the dining hall if you want. Have a great rest of the day!" Shadow said. She stared at me like she was reading my mind. Then she turned and left with Cathy (her best friend for like vampire ever).

I reached under my bed after I knew they were gone and grabbed my sword. It had the rarest leather a silver handle and the sharpest blade. Only two people had one in the entire realm. I have one...the other person is a ghost now; she died in war but had enough time just to hide the sword. Her sword was a little different it had a gold handle (the rarest of rare handles).

The maker of the swords never was able to use the rest of his jewels to finish the rest of his swords. Goblins raided his home took all his jewels and precious items; they never did find the swords though.
*********
The next day I walked into my room and saw Shadow looking through my stuff again. It's getting so annoying have a roommate who wants to know more about you and looking through your stuff! "What do you think you're doing, going through my things?" I yelled. Shadow turned around and I noticed it wasn't Shadow!

"Rachel!? Is that really you? Why are you at a vampire school?" I walk in and close the door fast.

"What are you doing here Jewel? And how do you know my fake name?"

"Rach it's me! But you better get out of here. I was here a few days ago and today and well I saw the werewolf hunters. Those are the ones after you. Right?" I looked at her she looked scared.

"Jewel what's going on? You look frightened."

"The werewolf's well their chasing me too. My mother disowned me and well now she told them to capture me." Jewel had that soft breathing exercises that she uses but it looks like she's too frightened.

"Jewel I'm sorry you can't stay here no one knows that I'm a (whispers) werewolf."

"Oh please come on. I'm actually half vampire and half werewolf they might let me stay. Please?" She looked at me with her big brown eyes and had a feathered face for begging.

"Fine. But it's not my choice and we might not be able to share a room. Plus the vampires here aren't that nice. Also don't judge what they do you won't last a day if you do. And stay away from them on full moons."

"Oh yea what do you do during full moons? Howl your head off and pretend it's a close by werewolf." Jewel said with a teased voice.

"No matter in fact I don't howl at all, every party these vampires throw on the full moon I never go. I stay right here with my sword cause that's the only thing that keeps me from turning into (whispers) a werewolf." I said with a tense voice. I wish Jewel would just leave; she can't control her abilities the vampires are going to figure it out sooner or later.

"I know what you're thinking. That I shouldn't be here that I'm still the girl when we we're 5, well I'm not that girl anymore I can control all my abilities I can take care of myself."

"I know. But I still worry you're like the only sister I ever had and-"

"Hey Rachel the party's over wanna-... who's this?"

Hey everyone thx for reading my book I hope you enjoy it and sorry it took forever to finish this chapter I've just been busy. I'm starting on chapter three and I hope it will be better and again thx for reading my book! Please vote!! I really want to get more!!!

,�ԙS��