Chapter 7: Logan

Logan's POV:

Rachel was alive. After all of these years, she was never dead. I'm not quite sure how to cope with this, or to brush it off. The thought constantly poked around in my mind. She was alive. Should I go find her? Maybe Jewel would get mad at me though. Jewel and me never really had a good friendship-or any friendship at all- and she thinks its all my fault...but its not. Rachel. God i can't get her off my mind for 5 freakin' seconds. Great! Just great!

My mind races to be with her. I lost her now i have found her once again. She will be the only thing on my mind until i actually get to see her. Rachel is my life wherever she is that's where i am. I grab my bag and race out of the circle. I look behind me hoping I won't be followed.

I have been captor here for a long time. Now it's time to set me still. Its time for me to spread my arms and hunt like a true werewolf. Everything will change from this day on.

No one will be able to tell me what to do anymore. I'm a free man from now on. Well except when I get hunted down by "the hunters". I guess I was wrong I never will really be free, but whatever.

I race down and out of The Circle as fast as my legs will go. I end up reaching the school before sunrise which is really good time compared to before. I disappear into the shadows heading towards Rachel's room knowing she will keep quiet if she sees me.

I reach her door and i open it to let myself in. I walk in to find it empty so i look between the beds and figure out which is Rachel's and i sit down to wait.

Finally the door open and she walks in. She looks up and almost screams but i stand up fast and close the door while clamping my other hand over her mouth. I let her go.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She whispers/yells at me. I sigh and stare at her which makes her scrunch up her face. "Why are you looking like that at me?" She knows i'm looking at her like that and why.

"I'm here because.... well i heard you were alive and i wanted to see you. It's been years since I have seen such a beautiful face." Right after i said that. I snapped my mouth shut. Rachel's mouth dropped open a crack to show a tiny grin.

Shortest chapter everrrrrrrr. i just needed to publish something. Plz pm me because i need help on chapter 9. got writers block on this book. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

޿�k#�S