Chapter 4: Jewel

I was hoping Rachel wouldn't be mad that after years I just showed up expecting her to forgive me. After the earthquake we haven't seen each other, I wish she will forgive me. I came to this school cause I wanted to start something new and Rachel doesn't know yet but I'm being chased by the supernatural hunters(they kill werewolfs and vampires for a living.) She's being chased by them too.

The next day I decided I would go talk to Rachel again, after the food and Rachel's roommate I thought I would get some sleep. The bed wasn't as good as I wished so I slept on the floor. It was way more comfortable. I still wished I could get back home though. I was up half the night trying to figure out why everyone hates me...I'm different.

Later than evening I went down into the dining hall to get some food. It was weird it has never been this quiet since I got here.. "nice to see you again jewel. Did you miss me?" I recognized that voice. It was VOR.

"What are you doing here Vor, you don't belong here." I'm so scared Vor is one of the most creatures that is a werewolf shapeshifter and a ghost...he's creepy but he never goes out of his area so why is he here.

"I wanted to visit. You don't belong either werewolf." He spit werewolf out like I was some kind of disease. I have this uneasy feeling that he came to tell me something very important; since leaving his area can kill them. I still wonder what he is doing talking to me after he killed my dad I'm still made at him.

"I only have a little bit of time left so don't waste this wondering things. This is very important and don't scream or there is gonna be more attraction then you want." Vor said with a very serious voice. Doubt this will be a screaming over fact.

"Whatever. What is it? Doubt it will be very important." I wanted to scream in his face and say get out of here.

" I'm gonna make this quick so umm...I just wanted to say that you know how I'm a mix well you are too. My father married your mother and well we are brother and sister, and my dad was a mix..like us."I WAS ABOUT TO SCREAM MY HEAD OFF BUT I REMEMBER WHAT HE SAID ABOUT ATTRACTION SO I DECIDED TO SLAP HIM!! "owww!!" He screamed. "What Sid you do that for??"

"You come here to talk to me then lie straight to my face, that we are brother and sister. If it were true I would have killed you a long time ago." Is this true, are me and vor really brother and sister? Am I really a mix?"you wished I was your sister cause my mom had access to the most important and locked up items for supernatural's ever.

"Do you really think I would come out this far of my circle just to tell you a lie? Does that sound like me? I was protecting a tomb but I still came out here to tell you, didn't I?" He was right. Why would he come here and stop protecting something very important to all us people. But why didn't his dad come to tell me? Why did he?

"Why didn't your dad come tell me? He protects to tomb, so why didn't he?" Damn I think I just made this personal.

"Because my dad died protecting your mother!" He screamed."I mean our mother. She hide you because she didn't trust my dad not to do anything to you. She only trusted me. Why? Because he was the one who killed your freakin dad. Not me!" Oh. I never knew that. Why did my mom hide me? I was old enough to be on my own, and now I have a brother who I never knew about. But I was the one who accused him of killing my father.

The past few days were fine expect that I kept thinking about what Vor told me. We never finished talking because he had to get back to the circle. He said I could visit anytime (i didn't really know what to think). I was so quiet these days that Rachel kept bugging me about what's going on.