Chapter 5

Diana POV

I saw as Mia made her way towards Zayn and Haylie. Her expression went from 100 to 0 in less than a second and made me beyond happy. That bitch had this coming for her since she insisted messing with my guys. I'm glad my plan worked, lets see who you'll have now. 

" Z.. Zayn?.." said Mia as she was right in front of them, hurt and unable to form words. " Mia???? please.. Let me explain." said Zayn surprised, pushing away from Haylie.

"Who's this, baby?" said Haylie obviously being a bitch. I had told her all about Mia on the way from the airport. I let her know the close bond that her little boyfriend had with Mia.

"This.. This is Mia.. My bestfriend" said Zayn serious. " Oh really how nice! Why didn't you introduce me sooner, baby? I mean I am your girlfriend! You love reminding me especially when I- " Said Haylie with a smirk, being cut off. "You.. you have a girlfriend?" asked Mia, looking beyond hurt and confused. "We've been going strong for 2 years! I just work in London and haven't had a chance to visit! I missed you so much..." Haylie says grabbing his face and making out with him in front of Mia. 

"I gotta go..." says Mia, turning around and covering her tears as she sprinted towards the door.  "Mia wait!" screams Zayn but is pulled back by Haylie.

 "Heyyyy baby, I missed you" says Haylie pushing herself on him. " Why didn't you call me? You always do." asked Zayn, who was clearly frustrated and pissed. " Well I was invited by Diana, because I heard you were having a party and I wanted to come" Haylie says smirking knowing exactly what to say. "You didn't have to be so rude to Mia." says Zayn, worried about Mia. " Well I am your girlfriend and I don't like her." says Haylie sternly. 

My plan worked out great and I didn't have to do a thing for them to find each other. I called Haylie and told her we were gonna have a party and convinced her by telling her about Mia. People know they like each other and a lot of guys like her. So why not ruin her reputation? 

Zayn POV

 "I'm going to the bathroom." I tell Haylie. "Alright, but hurry back." she says flirting. 

I go instead to look for Mia. I planned on telling her I had a girlfriend and I was even gonna breakup with Haylie soon for Mia but now she'll never believe me. I hurt her...

" Hey have you seen Mia?" I asked Liam. "she found out about you and Haylie right? I tried warning you that night you went looking for her but you never listened..." he says disappointed. " I know...I hate myself. However, why did Diana invite her all of a sudden? She's not even that close to Haylie." I said. " Sounds weird.. anyways I kinda saw Mia leave..." Says Liam. " Oh okay thanks!" I said ready to leave but Liam pulled me back.

" ....but I saw her leave with Harry." he finished. 

Authors Note

Sorry for short chapter! First day of school tomorrow! Class of 2016!(: Thank you for everything and please comment!