Chapter 8

Mia POV

So far its been great. The whole thing has blown off and Haylie has tried to speak with Zayn but Zayn won't have anymore of her shit. It's been over a month and I've never been happier. Zayn and I are best friends but I can't deny that he makes me very happy. I'm slowly falling in love with him everyday. I don't know if he feels the same even though Niall told me Zayn is falling in love with me as well.

Today Zayn and I had planned to hangout and watch movies however I had to go work the late night shift at my job. I got my phone and dialed his number.

"Hey Zayn! I'm sorry but I gotta work tonight... raincheck?" I said hopefully. " Of course! I pick you up from work? " He asked. " Sure! sounds cool see you at 12:30! " I said.

Zayn POV

I'm glad everything everything's better. I love seeing Mia back to her old self, always smiling and laughing. We were gonna hangout tonight but she has to work. Oh well.

Since it was still early I decided to buy some food for tonight so I went to the store. As I was walking down to an aisle, I see Haylie and a guy talking very discretely. I was about to turn around until I see who the guy is.... it's Travis. I turn and hide against a rack and try to listen.

".....you need to because he already took her from you." said Haylie. "....what will I get out of it though?.... " asked Travis. " You'll get me baby.." Said Haylie seductively and kissed him. What are they planning?.. I have a really bad feeling about this.

I turned around and knocked over some cans and I went over to the next aisle without them catching me. I managed to get halfway through the store and bumped into them.

" Oh hey Zayn.." says Haylie letting go of Travis's hand who quickly grabs a hold of her strongly. "Why haven't you answered my calls and texts?" she said sadly. " because you're not worth my time anymore." I said straight out. I simply didn't care about her anymore.

"Like she fucking cares. She can't get enough of me. " says Travis clearly showing off. " uh.. yeah you can keep that whore of yours." says Haylie with a smirk, completely changed. " Oh yeah. Don't worry. I'm actually planning on asking her to be my girlfriend. You know what? as a matter of fact I'm gonna ask her tonight after she gets out of work. " I say confidently.

"Don't be so sure." she said walking away and pulling Travis along as well. What did she mean?

Haylie POV

"Travis we have to do it tonight. We have to before he asks her. We'll find out a way." I said. I can't let him ask her. He won't be hers.

"You have to make sure he never gets to her job to pick her up. Make his car not start or for him to have flat tires. Just make sure he DOES NOT GET THERE." I said. "Don't worry babe I'll make sure." he said obediently. I could care less about Travis but I need him for my plan.

Zayn POV

I decided to hide the fact that Travis and Haylie were apparently dating from Mia. I didn't want her worrying and all. I decided when I got home to take a nap since it was barley 7 and I had to pick her up at 12:30.

I wake up to a car alarm ringing. I get up and check my phone but it was dead and run outside. To my horror my car tires are all flat and it appears as if someone was about to smash my car with a hammer but left running and left the hammer thrown on the floor. I check my watch and to my horror I see that its 12:45. I grab my phone and try to call Mia but for got that its dead. What do I do?..

Mia POV

I closed the store at 12:20 and I've been waiting outside for at least 20 minutes. I tried dialing him and texting him but no answer... I wonder what happened? I hate how it looks at night here. I feel like I'm being watched or like there's something evil lurking through the dark.

I decided to walk over to the park 2 blocks away from where I work since there is more lighting and he'll see me when he passes. As I start walking, I hear a car turning on and I turn around and don't see anything. As I start walking I hear a car and look through the corner of my eye. Someone is definitely following me.

I walk faster and eventually start running. I hear the car speed up and turn around and see who it is. I see Travis and Haylie and try to run across the street.

Haylie POV

"There she is!" I say. " DO IT NOW!" I scream.

And with that I see Mia hit head first on the car and fall on the street bleeding.

Headlights appeared far away but coming to our direction. "DRIVE NOW!" I told Travis.

And with that we left Mia on the Street bleeding to death.

Authors Note

Sorry I took so long! School takes up my time!

Remember to comment!

Lexi :)