Chapter 9

Mia POV

Where am I? What am I doing here? What happened? All these questions raced through my mind and I felt the anxiety building up and ready to explode. I felt scared and lost in my own mind yet I couldn't find myself to speak up... What was happening?

"Mia?" A tall guy with curly hair and red eyes said. Who is he? Hes almost like a dream. "Who are you?" I said. " What am I doing here?"I say in the brink of tears.  " My name is Harry..and I'm.." my voice trailing off as we hear a voice outside screaming.

Harry POV

"I NEED TO SEE HER. LET ME IN!!!" screams Zayn. He's gonna ruin my chances with Mia. I won't lose her again. How can convince her that she should want me..... wait. She lost her memory... 

I trace her look back to me and look at her in the eyes. " How can't you remember me?.. I'm your boyfriend." I say with all heart into it. 

"Wait what?.. You?..oh I remember you.. I have a class with you... You're my boyfriend???" she says in disbelief. "Are you disappointed?.." I say sadly. " ... I can't believe you're my boyfriend.. you're strangely beautiful" She said in awe. I grab her hand and embrace her. I tilt her head and lean down.

"Get away from her, Styles" growls Zayn low.

"Who are you?" says Mia.

"What?..." says Zayn confused.

Authors note

Sorry for short chapter! 

I'll be back with a better chapter later!

Lexi :)