Chapter 5~

This is kind of a filler and at the same time it isn't.

Just read it and tell me what you think. xoxo

=====================================================================

Chapter 5~

-Jonny's P.O.V.-

"Why do we need to switch taxi's. This is the third time you've done this, I don't think anyone will find us now." I whined. My body was tired from all the switching and walking. Have I ever mentioned that I don't do very much? Niall on the other hand was like a whirlwind. Seemingly gliding down streets and into alleyways with my bags thrown over his shoulders. I had to run to even keep sight of him, but I have had enough. Screw this, screw him. I sat down right where I was walking and waited, he had to realize I wasn't following him at some point.

"Oi! What do ya think you're doing?" After a couple minutes Niall stormed back fuming, his face red and eyes blazing. Maybe this wasn't the best idea, but I can't back down this was my choice. "Gettup. We're almost there. Just a lil' bit farther." Niall snapped at me. I shook my head, I know I was being stubborn, but I couldn't walk anymore or I'd pass out. "What? No, this isn't happening. We will get ta the damn flat if I have ta carry ya." 

Now that would be nice. I wouldn't have to do anything, and he did drag me into this mess. So, he should pay the price for it. I raised my eyebrows, giving him what I hope  was an expectant look. Glancing down at my feet I waited for him to get what I was saying. It only took another second and he blew out air in frustration.

"No way. I am not gonna carry ya all ta way ta my flat," he protested, "your bags are heavy and I'm already tired from cleaning that paint off ta stairs." Widening my eyes, I attempted the puppy dog face, though on the inside I was screaming with joy. Thank god he cleaned that up! I can't believe I forgot about it. Bad Jonny! Peering up at Leprechaun from under my lashes I batted my eyes. I watched as his resolve slowly caved in. "Fine. I swear if ya tell anyone about this little thing I will cut you." I nodded shakily because by the look in his eyes he wasn't kidding.

"Okay, hop on me back." Niall turned around and stood there, obviously showing me he was done with the conversation. Sighing I picked my drained body off of they grey pavement and hopped on to his back. Literally. He was a good foot or so taller than me. Stupid genes making me short and small. Throwing a mental stream of curse words to the sky I clung on to Niall's shirt and held on tightly.

As soon as I had a good grip he was off, giving me no time to adjust. Faster than I thought possible we were weaving in and out of the street lights, for it had been dark for quite a while now. I looked at Niall's wrist to see if he had a watch, and just my luck he didn't. I huffed against Niall's neck, which was stupid of me because he felt it and gave me a puzzled look. I shrugged and looked away, trying to find another way to see what time it was.  

As I looked around I noticed the condition of the buildings. They were dilapidated, many had broken or boarded up windows, and many corners housed dark shadows filled with what looked like thugs. When I realized where I was a shiver ran through my body. Niall had a flat here? On the other side of town, otherwise known as the 'bad' neighborhood. I peered down at Niall questioningly and he shrugged and kept trekking on. I wish I hadn't realized where I was, because now I couldn't help the slow fear that was spreading through my body. I knew if I didn't calm down soon I would go into shock.