Chapter 6

AN: OMF MKAY SO I WAS ON FLIPGRAM OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED AND THERE WAS NEWS THAT THE REMAINING FOUR OF ONE DIRECTION WILL BE SPLITTING OFF BUT ONLY FOR A YEAR BC THEY WANT TO WORK ON THEIR OWN MUSIC FOR A WHILE BUT I SWEAR I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN I READ THIS OML

I've got fire for a heart
I'm not scared of the dark
I've never seen it look so easy
I've got a river for a soul

Came through the radio of my office while I organised my files for the Billboard Music awards. Since it was tomorrow night I had to prepare and make sure I have everything ready and I know what celebrities to interview and who to take shots of.

As soon as I finish I pack up right away so I can meet Niall at the beach on time.

Before I head to the beach I stop by at my flat and change into cute black shorts and a black and white tribal print tank top. I slip on my white converse, and pick up Marco. Making sure I have him on a leach we head out the door to the beach behind my flat.

Soon enough I reach the basketball court and see a frustrated Niall trying to shoot the ball into the basket.

He try's one more time and fails. The cutest frown I've ever seen falls on his face. Aww. I laugh getting his attention.

He turns this way and smirks.
"I thought you weren't supposed to put any pressure on your foot" I say pointing to his foot.
"Don't tell Liam!" He gasps pulling back on the crutches to help him stand. His expression makes me laugh.
"Don't worry your secrets safe with me, now put that basketball away please. You're frightening me." I tell him. He pouts but obeys.

He hobbled to a bench out looking to the ocean and pats the spot next to him. I sit beside him. And we looked out to the ocean.

We did this for about an hour when Niall finally speaks.

"Tell me about yourself" he asks.

"Umm, My name is Isabelle Marie, I'm 20. I work for the paparazzi although I hate what they do. I originally wanted to be a doctor but later learned about my disappearing mothers love for photography and soon enough I fell in love" I say tears starting to form in the corner of my eyes.

"My father is part of the army. I never got to see him. I still never do. He knows nothing about my mothers disappearance. And my brother is in Toronto studying at Harvard." I say rubbing away he tears.

Niall pulled me into his arms. It felt nice. Like I was loved. He smelled of mint and strawberries.

"It's alright Bells" he said looking straight into my eyes.

"It's going to be alright" he assured me.

I close my eyes wrapping my arms around him and closing my eyes.

I know this is wrong. This is so wrong. What would Grace think of me. The one rule we have. 'No flirting/flings with the celebrities'

My heart feels like it's going to explode. Part of me feels this is so right and that I have feeling for Niall, but the other part says this is all just and act probably so our company won't make any bad propaganda about the band. And that Niall feels nothing towards me. And that I should be like the others at the hive.

I just don't know what to do.

Heyyyyyy guys how are youuuu?
Idk this was a short chapter
Hope you guys enjoyed I'm hungry now. Bc it's lunch time and I didn't even eat breakfast omf and agsshfjkdshdhjd LIAMS 22 TOMORROW ASHDJFFKK SAME DAY AS MY BROTHER TURNING 8 Mkay goodbye now haha
Anyways happy reading loves!😘💓