Chaper 1

I know, I know. Why on earth am I working for the paparazzi? Or Why are you so cruel? Or Why can't you just leave them alone? It's not because we like being mean. It's not like we like this job. Well, I clearly don't. But welcome to reality. Not everyone, everything or every place you go will be like a John Green book. I hate to break it to you but this isn't Teen Beach movie where our hair never gets wet, or where we can change outfits in a flash.

I live the life of every normal 20 year old girl. I live in a small flat in California. Closer to the town than the beaches. But close enough to the beaches for me to walk.

As I mentioned before, I work for the paparazzi. Meaning I take pictures/videos of stars when they are in good situation or in a bad situation. Usually the people that find out when celebrities come out of hide out alert us asap, then we are assigned a celebrity or a rumour. We get to the bottom of things right away, or it could risk losing your job.
But I was always good at my job anyways, so I didn't have a problem at all. And once you complete your assigned rumour or celebrity, you report to the Hive asap. The Hive, is our head office.

It was Friday and currently 7:30am. I just took a shower and wore a black baseball tee and black high waisted shorts. My hair is a light brown and had naturally curly ringlets that fell to mid back.
I examine my face in the mirror. I had big brown eyes, and a crooked dimpled smile. I applied a quick layer of mascara and eyeliner before I grabbed my bag and my camera and walked out the door.

Just as I was about to open my car door my phone rang.
"Bells! Justin Bieber is at the beach where you live! GO NOW!! Don't want Grace to take your bonus." Spoke Genna.

Genna is my best friend. Well, my best friend at the Hive. Who am I kidding she is my best friend. It was just a bonus that we ended up working for the same company.

I jog a bit faster because I really didn't wanna miss Justin.
I see the sign I always pass when I come to the beach. 'WELCOME HOME'
Just as I walk in I see Justin in the water surfing. Well at least trying to surf. Does he know you need waves to surf? And it's only 8am smh this kid. I pull my camera out and take a few shots. I stop when I see a brunette tell him to get out of the water an- whaaaat? Selena Gomez? Whaaat so are they dating again? Perfectttt! **click** **click click click***

I see a tree behind me and start climbing. If I'm gonna do this, I gotta do thing right. Oh my they are dating. Selena grabs him and they start making out. **click click click**
Just one more..
The wind must have made me lose my balance because I just dropped my freaking $2000 dollar camera on the sand. DAMNIT

A blonde boy walks near me to get to the coffee shop.
"Hey!" I call out.
"Um are you stuck?" He asks jogging to my tree.
"No ummmm I dropped my camera." I say looking down. Oh my asdfhsirk
It's Niall Horan.
"Oh here" he says with a thick Irish accent grabbing it and hanging it to me when he stops.
"Wait. Are you a pap?!" He asks.
"What pfft no" I say quickly "can I have my camera please"
"I'm going to trust that you aren't a pap." He says slowing handing it to me then backing away.
Then he turns around completely and runs away.
Mkay than.
Whatever it's fine I got Jelena pics and that's really all that matters.

20 minutes later I'm sitting in Grace's office with the pictures of Selena and Justin. "These kids just don't know if they're together or is they're not." Grace says laughing. "These will make great head lines Isabelle! Great job! You never let me down" Gushes Grace. I smile and walk out of her office.

Hai haiiii hope it was okay..
VOTE
COMMENT
FAN