Ashton

A/N
Welcome smut lovers. The chapters will vary from one d to 5sos so prepare yourself. I can't believe I got talked into doing this. Read at your risk.
I will use names of people who vote and comment if you want, my friend wanted this one so I'm using her name, so if you want a chap for you you know what to do!! I'm new at this so sorry it's a little rough
_______________

I have no idea why I'm up so early but I am. In order to be functioning properly I need coffee. I slip on my yoga pants and tank top and walk out the door.

It's almost fall, it's cool out but not cold. Not many people are out this early so the streets are pretty empty for the city and hopefully that means no line for my coffee.

I get to the coffee shop order my usual latte and decide to take it home. I scroll through my Twitter feed as I walk, just the usual all my crazy fangirl friends flipping out about some new drama.

As I was not paying attention to where I was going I suddenly bump into someone causing us both to fall.

"Shit! What the hell just happened?" I yell.

I look up to see Ashton Irwin. What. The. Fuck.

I have to play it off cool and not flip shit, "I am so sorry I'm so clumsy I don't know what just happened." I feel my cheeks heat up.

"No love I wasn't paying attention either." He flashes me his beautiful white smile.

He helps me up and then frowns, "I spilled your coffee!"

"Really no big deal Ashton, I'll survive, I just can't believe I met you!" I have to fangirl a little, I mean come on its Ashton.

"I'm Morgan by the way." Not that he cares but whatever.

"Well Morgan I'd like to make it up to you." He smirks. "It's fine really it's just a little coffee." I gush.

"Well then I'll at least walk you home." He winks at me, I'm so fucking weak in the knees I don't know what's happening. This has happened so fast.

We head in the direction of my apartment and suddenly Ashton grabs my wrist, I jump at the sudden movement.

Before I know it I'm pushed against a cold brick wall with Ashtons lips aggressively attacking mine, it takes a moment for me to realize what just happened.

He slowly moves down to my neck finding my sweet spot slowly sucking on it and blowing hot air onto my skin, I can't help but moan.

"This is totally spontaneous and maybe one of the craziest things I've done but I need you." He whispers in between kisses.

I push him off me and drag him to my apartment. Why am I doing this? Why would he want me? I ask myself.

"Because you didn't freak the fuck out when you met me, you're fucking hot, and I'm horny as hell." He replies. shit I didn't mean to ask that out loud. I mentally smack myself as I unlock my apartment.

He practically attacks me as soon as I close the door. He kisses me with so much aggression forcing his tongue into my mouth fighting for dominance.

I lead him to the bedroom, he pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top of me, "Okay Morgan this is how it's going to go, you're going to do whatever I say, is that okay?" He asks while slowly grinding his hips on mine.

I reply with a yes but it sounds more like a moan. Normally I would never do this but I can't stop myself now.

He quickens the pace and literally rips off my shirt and then focuses on my breasts. I quickly pull off his shirt desperate to feel his soft skin.

Ashton rubs his rough fingers over my boob causing me to moan and reach for his zipper to pull his tight jeans down. He quickly remove my yoga pants so we both now remain in just our underwear.

"Kneel on the floor." Ashton instructs and I do as I'm told.

"You're going to suck me until I say stop." He practically orders which causes a slight puddle in my panties.

I reach for the band of his boxers pulling them down slowly releasing his rather large member.

I take my thumb and start rubbing the tip, a slow teasing pace. After a moment of teasing with my fingers I bring my tongue to the tip lightly grazing over it.

"Suck me now." Ashton growls as he thrusts his hips forward.

I take as much of him into my mouth as I can and use my hand to take care of the rest of him.

I suck in air and swirl my tongue around him causing him to shove his member deep into my throat.

"Ash-" he cuts me off, "I need you now" he says jumping onto the bed.

I climb on top of him, he quickly swipes his long finger over my fold collecting my moister and brining it to his lips, "So damn ready are we Morgan?" He winks and slowly lifts me onto him.

I start with a slow tormenting pace, this causes him to reach up and grab my breasts giving it a hard squeeze signaling to me I need to go faster, I let out a little yelp and quicken my pace.

"Faster." Ashton groans so I do as I'm told and quicken my pace causing Ashton to moan my name quite a few times, "Fuck Moe I'm so cl-" He's cut off by his own high, mine follows shortly after, this is an amazing feeling.

Ashton carefully removes himself from me and rolls over looking at the time. "Shit I really have to go." He groans getting his clothes that are scattered.

"Oh okay." I say a little taken aback by his reaction. Maybe this was a mistake.

"Here plug your number in Im not the type to fuck and run." He smiles handing me his phone.

"That was fucking great babe, I'll call you later I might need round two after a long day." He kisses me and walks out the door.

A/N
Smut is hard to write but I'm willing to try. Sorry this is rushed and sucks but I'll try to get better. Ok peace out you horny people :-)