Harry

A/n
that fucking awkward moment when ur smut book has more reads than ur actual book... lmao this was requested so ayeee long time no update

___________________

I get home from work throwing my purse on the counter and heading straight for the fridge, oh how I've been craving pizza.

As I frantically search for the left over pizza that I start to think Harry ate it. I will kill that fucker or I'll just make him order me one, I'll ask nicely of course.

Speaking of the devil I here faint music blaring, probably from our work out room.

I close the fridge groaning because of my hunger that is only strengthening. I take off my blazer leaving me in my tight dress but still appropriate work attire.

I take a moment to look down at my rock of an engagement ring, I never thought Harry and I would be engaged, I mean we met at a business dinner two years ago and didn't exactly get along, okay we hated eachother...

I find myself gawking at Harry as he is bench pressing watching his biceps move everytime he lifts the weight. I find my self involuntary clenching my legs shut.

Harry sets the bar down sitting up to grab a drink of water, I smirk, "You know Mr. Styles, it's not very safe to be lifting all by yourself." He turns around suprised at my presence, "But seriously Harry if you got hurt and nobody was here to help you I don't know what I would do with myself."

Harry motions for me, "Don't worry baby, I'm fine." I smile and quickly kick off my heels in attempt to reach him.

He looked so hot, hair pulled back in a bun, no shirt showing all his tattoos that I have come to love. I practically jump on his lap and attack him with my lips.

I briefly pull away, "Can you order me pizza? I'm starving." Harry laughs, "Only you would be thinking about pizza when your shirtless fiancé happens to be very horny."

I slowly start to grind my hips into him, "Oh I am too baby, just we'll probably be hungry once were done."

"I like the sounds of that." Harry smirks closing the space between our lips.

I grind my hips harder onto his lap, "Fuck..." Harry groans as he peels my dress off me, standing up only to pick me up and spam me into the wall.

Harry unclasps my bra one handed as the other hand is holding me up.

I moan into the kiss as my hands are fumbling to take out his hair tie so I have something to grab.

I move one of my hands to tug at his shorts signaling to him that the barrier between us needs to be eliminated. Now.

Harry takes my not so subtle hint and shakes his shorts and boxers down his legs. The only barrier between us now was my lace thong, which Harry doesn't hesitate to tear off, literally.

Without warning Harry lifts me up, harshly entering me. I groan at his size, which I can never seem to get used to.

"Mmmm baby so tight." Harry mumbles into my chest.

His thrusts become harsher as my back collides with the cool wall, sending shivers up my spine.

My stomach tightens up and after a few more thrusts the knot seemed to explode relieving me and sending me into a state of pure euphoria.

Harry lifts me up and gently sets me on the floor.

"Christ, I don't think I'll ever get enough of you, definitely a good work out today." Harry smirks causing me to giggle.

"Now baby girl lets get you some pizza." Harry then slaps my bare ass sending me towards our bedroom to slip on clothes.

As I run toward the bedroom I hear Harrys footsteps not too far behind, "I know what I'm having for my desert."

A/N
Not as smutty as I would like but I'm tired, it's been like all Harry because I haven't had any requests. lmao thanks for reading u horny people. Sorry for any typos!!!!