Harry

A/n
Another Harry bc it was requested so this ones for you maddie :) message me if you want a certain chapter!!! ok now smut lol
__________________

I slip on my white blouse over my lacy white bra and struggle into my tight black pencil skirt.

I check the time and shit I'm running late as usual I grab my purse and my black stilettos stumbling a bit when I cram them onto my feet.

I walk quickly to my car and drive the short distance to my office.

Once I finally reach my desk I practically collapse on my desk out of breath from practically jogging up the stairs, and let me tell you it's not easy in heels.

Suddenly I feel a presence behind me, "Tired already princess?" I don't even have to look to know who it is.

"I'm seriously not in the mood today Harry. It's been a hectic morning." I groan not even bothering to look at his perfect face.

"Oh come on Maddie you love it." He slowly whispers in my ear. I immediately roll my chair away to create a little distance.

"No Harry you're annoying and distracting." I say rubbing my temples.

"Ok fine be that way." He turns on his heel to his desk that's behind mine.

I know he isn't finished, he never is.

I organize my desk a bit and get to work.

I sip my coffee and read over a really interesting manuscript and then I'm snapped out of my thoughts by something pinching my neck, a fucking rubber band, Harry obviously has a death wish today.

I choose to ignore him because maybe if I do he'll stop. I get back to reading and suddenly I feel my neck being pelted with little broken pieces of eraser, very mature Harry.

I ignore that too, but then come the spit balls and one lands in my coffee and I'm at the end of my rope.

I spin around in my chair, "Harry I will literally destroy you if you don't cut the shit." I yell in a hushed tone.

Harry acts very uninterested and is playing innocent even though we both know he's guilty.

"Well Maddie you are going crazy because I have no idea what you're talking about." He smirks.

I open my mouth to yell at him some more but he continues, "But princess you can destroy me anytime." He winks, the little shit winks.

I'm bubbling with anger now and before I slap him across the face, I get up and walk to the bathroom to collect myself.

I make it to the hall and hear Harry close behind me. I turn around, "Harry go away you're pissing me off." He just looks at me and takes a step closer.

"Harry I mean it I'll slap you." I raise my hand to slap him but he catches it and yanks me against his chest.

"You wouldn't dare." And with that his lips aggressively attack mine.

I refuse to kiss back, only because he pissed me off so I want to tease him a bit, I would be lying to myself if I said I wasn't attracted to Harry.

He pulls away just a bit, "Kiss me back Maddie." He whines and I just shake my head no.

He kisses me once more but bites my bottom lip this time tugging at it, "I said kiss me back." He growls, this action has me go 0-100 real quick (a/n lol see what I did there?) I finally give in.

Harry immediately shoves his tongue into my mouth and gives my ass a hard squeeze. His warm tongue fights dominance with mine until I've had enough.I grab his tie and practically drag him towards the supply closet.

"Wow I thought you hated me." He smirks which causes me to roll my eyes for probably the hundredth time today, "Shut up and fuck me against the wall like a real man." I say seductively. I see Harry take a huge gulp at my dirty words.

He quickly locks the door behind us. His eyes look about two shades darker than before which causes the wetness in my underwear to grow.

Harry grabs my waist pulling it towards his body and connecting our lips again while we explore each others mouths he reaches for the zipper of my skirt.

He pulls down my skirt with one yank and immediately helps me pull my shirt off. He takes a step back, "Shit Maddie. Really white lace? You look so innocent yet so fucking hot at the same time." Harrys voice sounding even more raspy than usual.

I bite my lip as I reach to unbutton his white collared dress shirt removing his red tie with it. I decide to tease him by palming him through his pants while sucking on his neck, I give him a light squeeze which causes him to become even harder under my touch.

He takes initiative by fumbling for his zipper and pulling his pants down leaving him in his black CK boxers.

He comes close again and rubs his hand up and down my thighs coming very close to my core a few times to tease me, he finally brushes his long fingers over my wet area and I buck my hips towards his fingers.

He easily pushes my underwear to the side and slips two fingers in without warning causing me to yelp at the sudden change, "If you're loud and someone finds us, I will punish you princess now keep that mouth of yours shut until I say so." He breathes into my ear.

"I'm impressed you're quite ready for me." He says while curling his finger inside me causing me to let out a soft moan. He begins to pump faster and slips a third finger in causing my breathing to pick up as I move my hips slightly.

Suddenly he removes himself from me which causes me to whimper at the lack of his touch. He brings his fingers to his mouth slowly sucking my wetness off his fingers, "Mmmm baby you taste even better than you feel."

"Harry. I need you to fuck me. now." I demand.

He laughs a little before responding, "Well I can't keep you waiting so as you wish love." He pulls his boxers down releasing all of him, I can't help but stare at his size, like I didn't imagine it that big, yes I did think about it sometimes...

"Jump." He tells me while putting his hands on my waist. I quickly oblige wrapping my legs around his waist.

"This is going to be a fast hard fuck so prepare yourself." Right after he spoke he slammed into me, I bite down my tongue trying not to scream at the pain and pleasure mixed by his hard thrusts.

He pounds into me at a rapid pace causing me to moan quite loudly, he slaps my bum quickly, "I told you to be quite. Don't make me punish you for your behavior princess." He says as his raspy voice sounds out of breath .

"Christ... Maddie you're so fucking tight." He slams into me harder, as he does so he drops one of my legs from his waist causing him to hit a whole new angle.

After a few thrusts Harry then hits my g-spot causing a whole new sense of pleasure to take over me. A familiar knot starts to form in my stomach as Harry's thrusts become a bit sloppier.

As I slowly come down from my pleasure high Harry pulls out of me gently setting me on my feet.

"I should piss you off way more often." He smirks pulling up his boxers.

"No you shouldn't but what you should do is come over to my place and watch movies with me tonight." I smile.

"Mm nah I'm gonna pass on that tonight princess." He shrugs.

"You're such and asshole Harry I should've known." I snap pulling up my skirt.

Harry grabs my shoulder, "I'm just kidding, of course I want to. If you haven't noticed I've liked you for a while."

"I'm lying if I didn't say the same." I smirk pulling on my heels.

"Get back to work princess, and for the love of god stop distracting me." He nudges me, I just roll my eyes as we exit the closet.

"Whatever Harry." I say walking I front of him.

He gives my ass a quick squeeze, "You love it Maddie."

__________________
A/n
Wow this one is longer than the others lol. Sorry for typos or if you think it's sucky. Ok cool see you soon.