Niall (part 1)

a/n
wow this has a bunch of reads already cool. I've decided this is a two part one, maybe a threesome in the next chapter?? Idk smut is awk??? Sorry if it's not too good I'm not feeling too good. Well here's the smut u beautiful horny people

___________________

Normally I try to stay away from parties but it's Halloween and my best friend Liam is hosting one so I basically have to go.

Liam and I have been friends since our first year in college, I only have a few friends, unlike him.

Liam is popular and hangs out with a bunch of assholes even though he's polar opposite from them. I try to stay away from them because they are pretty mean to me, too bad they are kinda hot. (a/n cue 5sos music)

I got a costume that I normally would be mortified to even buy but I figure I should try new things, plus Halloween is an excuse to look as slutty as you want.

I'm supposed to be a witch but honestly I just look like a slut, it is a tight black dress that barely covers my bum and it has little green apron and a tiny clip on witch hat.

I slip on my green stilettos and grab my tiny broom and take a quick look in the mirror surprised at the amount of skin I'm exposing. After a quick look I head to the party.

I reach the frat house, music from inside the house is prominent and drunk college students are all over the place.

I carefully make my way up to the door trying not to trip, once inside I maneuver through the crowd looking for Liam.

I spot Liam and I'm happy for a moment until I spot the people he's with, Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn.

Ugh okay I'll just say hi to Liam and then go get a drink, problem solved.

"HEY MORGZ!!" Liam yells over the crowd, "YOU LOOK HOT!"

I giggle, "Thanks but Lima bean I'm right next to you, it's loud but you don't have to shout!"

"Oh right sorry love." He gives me a soft smile, "Oh and you know the boys." He steps to the side revealing me to them and their eyes widen, shit is something wrong with my outfit?

"Uh hi." Harry,Zayn, and Louis mumble at the same time while Niall is just quiet.

Wow this is weird they haven't insulted me yet.

Harry speaks up, "So um Morgan do you want to dance?" Wow this is not what I expected.

"Sure Harry sounds fun." I shrug and pull him to the dance area.

I loud beat is pounding throughout the house, Harry grabs my hips and places it on his front and my hips move to the music.

I feel Harry harden a bit after we've been dancing for a while, he suddenly turns me around taking my hand and placing it on his hard area, "Look at the effect you're having on me." He smirks and turns me back around.

After dancing a little while longer kissing Harry a few times I decide to get myself a drink.

I grab a solo cup and browse the different selection of drinks in the kitchen and suddenly someone taps my shoulder.

I jump not expecting anyone to be in here and I end up dropping my cup. I bend down to pick it up and I soon as I stand back up I'm being lifted and slung over a strong shoulder, "I've had it with you." He growls and I recognize its Niall by the thick accent.

"Niall what the hell? I was just getting a drink, put me down!" I groan, I'm not scared or anything just annoyed because I haven't done anything to him.

Niall carries me upstairs into a bedroom and locks the door. What the hell?

"Now Morgan, do you know why you're in here?" He smirks pacing a little bit as I sit on the bed.

"No please enlighten me." I say sarcastically.

"Watch your mouth." he says sternly and continues, "Well you've been a bad girl, teasing me all night." He comes closer.

"What do you mean?" I look at him with a confused look on my face.

"Well first off coming here in this." He takes the spaghetti strap and snaps it against my skin.

"Second, dancing with Harry, and third bending down right in front of me so I could practically see half your ass." He is now just inches  from my face.

"And fourth you made me want you." He hungrily kisses my lips forcing his warm tongue into my mouth.

Niall sits on the bed while I climb on his lap doing my best not to break the heated kiss, his hands land on my ass giving it hard squeezes.

I eagerly pull his shirt over his head desperate to touch his soft skin. I start to grind my hips aggressively against him causing him to moan.

I move to his tight jeans unzipping them and pulling them down his legs.

Suddenly he stands up, "Take off everything except your shoes and your thong." He practically demands.

Once I do as I'm told I look up to now see a naked Niall, I never would have guessed he was that huge.

Niall walks up to me running his fingers over my black lace thong, "Now show me what that pretty little mouth can do."

I slowly slide my hands down his bare body until I reach his erect member.

I start with my hands slowly pumping and run my tongue teasingly over his tip a few times until he reaches down giving my nipple a hard pinch causing me to yelp a bit, "Stop teasing." He growls.

He thrusts his hips forward shoving himself deep in my throat causing me to gag a bit trying to adjust to his large size.

I bob my head up and down and swirl my tongue around him causing him to moan my name, "Shit Morgan that mouth of yours."

I pick up the pace and use my hand to pump what my mouth can't take care of until the salty liquid is shooting down my throat.

"Get on the bed, now." He points towards the bed.

I hurry over to the bed and Niall practically jumps on top of me.

He attacks my neck with love bites that will most definitely leave marks.

"Morgan I've wanted you for so long." He says between kisses.

I just moan as he starts to rub my core roughly.

"I'm going to make you feel so good." He smirks shoving two fingers inside me causing me to yell at the sudden contact.

Niall curls his fingers inside me causing me immense pleasure, suddenly as the knot in my stomach begins to build he removes his fingers from me.

I whine at the loss of contact but before I know it Niall's head is between my legs leaving wet sloppy kisses on my core.

"I'm going to co-" I'm cut off by my own pleasure, "Well Morgan I didn't know you could squirt, good to know." He smirks, "You've got a long night ahead of you missy."

____________
A/N

hey I just decided this will be a two part imagine!1!1 Sorry if it sucks, again I'm not feeling too well. Lol people messaged me yelling at me to update so here's you're update. ok peace out until the next smut chap lol.