Where It All Begun

Location: 12719 San Vicente, Los Angeles, California.

Time: 9:23 PM.

Date: Sunday July 1st, 2018

Point of Veiw: Aeryn Young.

---------------

Your my four letter word.

Or so I thought.

I can't wait till the day that you get caught.

Caught in your dirty lies, deceit.

Breezes from the wind, and now you've got cold feet.

--------

"Good night sweetie." I said as I kissed my son, Adrian on her forehead as he slowly fell asleep. I turned her light off and quietly shut his door.

I walked down the hallway towards the bedroom I have shared with my fiancé, Trey Young. I walked into the room, and he was on his pone, as usual. I have always wondered why he was on his phone when I walked into the room. It happens all the time.

At 9:20 every night, I put Adrian to sleep, and Trey's phone would be in the charger, because he would be in the shower. At 9:23, the time that Adrian always falls asleep, I'd walk into our room and he'd be on his phone. I eventually had to mentally take note of this. It's always on Sundays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I always ask him what's so important, but he says the same thing "It's business baby." And kisses me on my cheek right before he walks out the door.

I walked inside our bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face and went to lay down. I walked back into the bedroom to see him all nice and dressed up in an Red Polo T-Shirt, Blue True Religon Jeans, and Black, While and Red Retro Jordan's.

"Where the hell is he going?" I thought in my head. He sprayed on some Axe, grabbed his phone and left the room, without a word.

I hopped right up and went to go find him. I know what your thinking "Go find him? What?!" This house is really big. It has 6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and so on, so forth. I went straight downstairs and found him, right by the coffee table, about to leave.

"Trey, what is so important that you can't stay home tonight?" I said to him.

"It's business baby." He responded.

He grabbed his keys and phone. He walked over to me, kissed my cheek, and left our house.

I stomped back up our stairs, but not too loud. I didn't want to wake up my son. I went into my room and grabbed my Galaxy s3 and called my best friend China. She always helps me out when I have problems. After about 5 rings, she picked up.

*Phone Conversation between China and Aeryn*

China: Hey girl!

Aeryn: Hey China.

China: Girl what's wrong, why do you sound so down?

Aeryn: Trey left again tonight.

China: Awe, well I'm sorry boo. Maybe it's just business.

Aeryn: Yeah right, he does this all the time, fuck tha business shit. That's a bullshit ass lie!

China: maybe, I don't understand what he could be doing on a Sunday night. His ass used to always be home on Sundays.

Aeryn: I know. He never wanted to leave the house on Sundays. He labeled them as his "Chill Days". *Hears a door opening on the other line of the call* China, was that your door?