Where The Hell Is He?

Hey guys. So Wattpad's STUPID ASS deleted my fucking story. Im so mad... But I saved my chapters on my notes, so I just re-posted.

Ok, enjoy this chapter. 😘

Play the song on the side "If Your Girl Knew" by Aaliyah. R.I.P to this beautiful lady. She is such an inspiration and always will be to me. She is one of the man reasons I love dancing so much. It's sad to say she passed, but not a day goes by that we don't think of her.

Forever in our hearts Aaliyah. We love you so much! Gone but NEVER forgotten!

Picture of the talented and beautiful Aaliyah to the side.

--------------

POV: Aeryn

Location: Trevor's House

Time: 11:51 PM

I pushed Trevor off of me.

Aeryn: Sorry Trevor I-I can't.

I grabbed my purse and dashed out of his house. I got in my car and pulled out of his drive way.

"What the hell was I thinking?!" I yelled in my head. I just don't understand. Why did I kiss him, knowing I have a husband? Well, I guess a little kiss isn't bad. I'm going over my boo house Lauren. That's my REAL best friend. Don't get my wrong. China is my best friend, but I have always been a little skeptical about her, mostly ever since the birth of my son. That night was crazy.

- Flashback;

Location: UCSF Medical Center

"Just get this shit out of me!" I yelled in agony and pain. It felt like my walls were about to rip apart. Plus, Trevor, my mom and dad, and Trey's parents have been calling him. He has not been answering, at all! I'm so fucking pissed.

"Your just about 2 centimeters away, hang In there!" The Doctor said to me.

"What the fuck do you mean "just hang in there"? No no no! Get him out, now!" I yelled grabbing the doctor by his collar. I let him go.

"Is time! Lets go Ms. Pocho! Push as hard as you can!"

I pushed.

"I see his head! Come on Ms.Pocho, keep pushing!"

I pushed with all my might. I let out a huge sigh as I heard loud cries of a baby. I smiled to myself.

"He's here!"

I smiled and cried out of joy and excitement. I'm so happy to see my son, finally. The nine moths of TORTURE this little boy has been causing me, finally stops- or has it just begun?

I laughed the thought off in my head as the doctor handed me my son. Trevor looked at him, and then at me, and we locked eyes.

I wanted to cry. I can't believe Trevor was here for Adrian's birth, but Trey wasn't. That's complete bullshit. It hurts me really bad. He has so much fucking explaining to do. If it wasn't for my mom and Trevor being at my house, I would have given birth all by myself in my home.

Doctor James: "What's his name?"

Aeryn: "Adrian Tre' Young" I said with a smile.

Doctor James: "Alright. And are you the dad?"

Trevor laughed.

Trevor: "No. The dad couldn't leave work, he was in a meeting. He should be here shortly."

The doctor nodded. The nurturing nurses took Adrian to the Nurturing Center for New Borns. It was just Trevor and I in the room. I fell asleep. Trevor got up and kissed my cheek. I guess he thought I was sleep. I heard him whisper in my ear "That jackass may not be here, but I will be."