Prologue

“Please! P-please! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to-”
Smack.
Another slap across her face.
Another kick to her stomach.
A couple punches to her already battered body.

“Shut up, you little slut!” he spat at her. “I didn’t ask you to speak!”
He stood over her, looking down at his work. “ I think you need a little something to remind you of your place. Huh, Andy?”

Andy kept her head down, too afraid to move. She hated that nickname, but she wouldn’t say so. Not if valued her life.

 He grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to the bed. “Get up”, he commanded.

Fighting with her limbs, Andy dragged herself into a standing position.

“On the bed. Face down. “he pushed her.

She already knew what was coming next. She had feared for herself so many times in the past, but this time she just accepted the inevitable. This time he was really going to do it.

He ripped off her clothes and pulled her back by her hair. He reached forward and squeezed her breast, almost to the point of pain.

“You’re going to like this, Andraya.” He leaned over her and whispered in her ear as he kicked her thighs apart.

“No. Please, plea-“, she gasped in pain as he rammed his fingers into her dry sex.

With the final realization of her step father’s violation, Andraya's slipped just a little past sanity. Just as she had done since the first time he touched her, eight years ago.

Oh, the voices we're louder now.
Plotting and planning.

“Andy...”, they called to her. Their whispering much more demanding now. Much more attentive and bitter.

"Andy, Andy Andy”, she hated that fucking nickname. It was covered in shame, in innocence. It was her -- in the past. Way before it all went to hell.

Andy was too fucking weak. Andy wasn't worth dirt, nevermind shit.

Two more weeks, that's all she needed. Just two weeks and her freedom was hers. Restitution would be hers.

Her name would be her own. Andraya.