gasoline

ARE YOU INSANE LIKE ME? BEEN IN PAIN LIKE ME?

-

Luke opened the door of his dorm room, letting out a breath he was holding in. He proceeded to turn the light on, the blonde cocked one eyebrow at the luggage placed on the abandoned bed next to his.

Luke shrugged, flopping down on his bed covering his eyes with his forearms.

No one told us there's someone new rooming with us.

The blonde moved his arms away from his eyes, looking at the blunt white ceiling. He had been trying his best to ignore the voices enclosing his brain, he took a strand of his blond hair and twirled it between his fingers.

Luke turned to his left, his right arm dangling off the edge. He hated being here, he hated not being able to make friends. The blonde acts all tough, like he doesn't need anyone around himー but the truth is he really wants someone around.

Luke heard the door open from the rusty creaking, he didn't bother to see who it was knowing if he acted asleep whoever it was would leave.

Luke could feel the presence of someone standing next to his bed, he kept up the act. He wasn't bothered to deal with people right now.

"Stop acting as if you're sleeping, I'm not dumb."

Luke felt a hand on his shoulder, making him jolt up. The blonde was met with a warm pair of green eyes, and the irritating red hair.

"You must be Luke, eh?" The boy standing in front of Luke had an amused grin on his face, as if Luke was some kind of zoo animal.

This boy needs to know his place.

Luke stood up, noticing he's a few centimeters taller than the boy.

"I'm Michael, just saying."

Michael.

Michael took his time to admire the Prince Charming standing before him, he didn't expect them to actually exist.

"So you're my new roommate?" Luke spoke for the first time in days, he didn't speak much since he didn't have anyone around.

"You speak? Thought you were mute." Michael joked, Luke's face twisted into some sort of annoyed expression.

"You're such a kid, fuck off." Luke huffed, sitting back down on his bed.

"For your information, I'm 20." Michael defended, going to sit on his new bed.

"Don't expect any royal treatments from me, I'm not here to make friends." Luke monotonously spoke before going back to his old position.

Michael smirked at the blonde beauty across him, finding it adorable that Luke was blushing as he tried to seem tough.

-

hi :)