haunting

YOU'VE GOT A FIRE INSIDE, BUT YOUR HEART'S SO COLD

-

Luke dried his damp hair with his towel, little droplets dripping onto his new dry clothes. He placed it around his neck, sighing, feeling his stomach twist wanting to puke for no reason at all.

Michael kicked the door open with his foot, taking Luke by surprise.

"What the hell?" Luke hissed, glaring at the red haired boy. Michael held his hands up in defense, the blonde's glare burning through his skull.

"Calm down, blondie. I just opened the door."

Luke rolled his eyes, pulling the towel from his neck and threw it right inside his laundry basket.

"I smell raspberries." Michael hummed, sniffling the scent, he follows the smell finding himself in front of Luke.

Luke looked up at Michael, but looked down to hide the blush on his cheeks. He felt the other boy's hand run through his almost fluffed up hair, Michael's hands were cold. They moved down to cup Luke's cheeks, the blonde leaning into the touch unconsciously.

Michael kneeled down, their faces on the same level, he tucked a strand of hair behind Luke's ear. Leaning slowly, Michael's lips were brushing slightly against the blue eyed boy.

Luke's lips tingled, his eyes open wide staring at Michael who had his eyes closed. Michael opened his eyes, meeting Luke's.

He chuckled. "What's with that face?"

Luke scoffed, trying to push Michael away, but his wrists were grabbed by the red head. Michael kissed him, and Luke has never felt this vulnerable in his lifetime.

The blonde felt Michael's teeth graze his bottom lip, his face was on fire as he felt Michael tug on it eliciting a whimper.

Luke wanted to dig a hole and hide when Michael smirked against his lips. "You're so pretty, you know that?" Luke's hands found their way to Michael's shirt, clinging to him for dear life.

"You're my Prince."

The blonde's heart was beating so fast in his chest, it physically hurt. He kissed the corner of Michael's lips, whispering something that took Michael by surprise.

"Are you my knight in shining armor?"

-

I'm so scared I might become like these authors who suddenly flopped with their ideas.. Their first few books were so beautiful and gives you goosebumps whenever you read them, but then their ideas suddenly become so..

Anywhore! I might update again in sometime.