the feeling

AM I IN LOVE WITH YOU? OR AM I IN LOVE WITH THE FEELING?

-

Luke undressed in front of the bathroom mirror, his cold fingertips brushed every now and then against his skin. He leaned against the sink, tugging harshly on his hair, muttering incoherent words to himself.

Michael said he had somewhere to be, giving Luke enough time to be all alone with his own thoughts.

The blonde stepped into the shower, rolling his shoulders back, letting the warm water come in contact with his skin. He closed his eyes, letting his head loll as the water flowed down his firm back, his parted plump lips, and his toned thighs.

Luke didn't realize he was crying until he tasted the salty tears on the tip of his tongue. He straightened his back as he heard the familiarly loud click of the front door of the apartment.

He hurriedly wiped his eyes with the back of his hands, closing the tab and wrapped his wet body with a towel before heading out of the door to see Michael.

"H-hey.." Luke greeted with a soft, uncertain smile.

Michael tilted his head to the side, fondly admiring the blonde. He noticed the slight redness in Luke's face, something that happened everytime he cried. The older boy stepped closer to him, without a word he enveloped Luke's taller figure into a warm embrace.

Immediately, Luke's head fell into Michael's shoulder, soft whimpers left his lips as he clutched onto Michael's shirt for dear life.

"It's okay, baby." Michael whispered soothingly into Luke's damp hair, running his fingers slowly in it.

After a few minutes, Luke pulled away, wiping off the snot and tears laugh slightly.

"I'm such a mess." He chuckled, sniffled, then looked away from Michael's burning gaze.

"Who isn't nowadays?"

Luke looked back at Michael, a crimson blush coating his cheeks, he felt so vulnerable under Michael's eyes, something so infatuating and infuriating about them.

-

Michael ran his hands up and down the blonde's inner thighs, their lips moved hungrily against each other, Luke's fingers tangled in the redhead's hair. They pulled away, their parted lips pressed against each other, heavily breaths being exchanged. The blonde arched his back, Michael buried his forehead in the croak of Luke's sweaty neck.

Luke gasped, unconsciously tugging a little too hard on Michael's hair, emitting a rough groan from the older boy. The blonde's face scrunched up in euphoria, toes curled, so close to his peak.

"Shit- baby, almost there." Michael kissed up to Luke's jawline, watching his adam apple bob with every thick swallow.

"I- ah- fuck me." Luke winced, his nails dug into Michael's biceps, his breathing going jagged.
~

Michael rolled off of the blonde's body, the room was silent, only filled with them trying to catch up to each other's breathing rate.

"I love you-"

"I love you-"

They shared a look, bursting into giggles as they once again fell back into each other's embrace.

-

Yo yo yo what's up! I've still alive yep.. I spoiled my endings to my bby and told me to choke a dick that isn't Michael's.. Ogi