play date

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU ANYWAY, WHOEVER SAID I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU?
[Y'KNOW I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU EVERYDAY, GUESS IT'S TIME THAT I TELL YOU THE TRUTH.]

-

Luke tried catching his breath as their lips parted, the red head discarding him from his shirt. Luke slouched his shoulders, insecurities rushing through his mind as the milliseconds passed.

"I knew you were pretty from the time I saw you sitting by the staircase, but fuck." Michael bit back a grin, leaving a peck on Luke's lips before going on to undo his pants.

Luke tried helping Michael with pealing off his pants, ending up bumping their heads together, both of them let out a string of profanities and groans.

"Did I kill the mood?" Luke asked, sucking in his little tummy.

Michael smiled fondly up at Luke, he grabbed the blonde's hand, kissing te boy's knuckles and traced his thumb over the veins.

"I don't mind."

-

Luke tapped his feet on the floor; hearing Mrs. Smith, the psychiatrist, talk about irrelevant things to him. This session was the first time Luke has tried to put effort in it, and actually answer the questions and concerns.

"You've been a bit too responsive today, I'm so glad." She smiled sweetly at him, scribbling down a few notes. "So tell, how are you liking your new roommate? Heard he's a charmer." Her voice lingered with sarcasm.

Luke frowned, his body froze for a while.

What's she trying to say?

Bet he's just toying with you blondie.

Luke's neck twitched to the side, clenching his fists at the thoughtー but what if it's true? What if Luke was just a desperate loner who wanted someone to truly care for him?

"He wouldn't do such thing." Luke muttered to himself, his fingers tugging on his blonde locks.

"Luke? What's wrong?"

"No! Shut up!" He yelled, standing up from his seat and headed to door, slamming it a little too hard causing some pictures to come in contact with the ground.

-

Michael was confused. Confused as to why Luke has been avoiding him for the whole day, when they were just fine that morning.

You're such a silly boy.

You think he actually cares for you?

You're worthless, a waste of space.

Luke's heart squeezed tightly in his chest, they were right in Luke's opinion.

I'm so useless.

No shit, blondie.

The night went by as the two boys stayed in silence. The blonde cried himself to sleep, thinking Michael was asleep. The red head stayed up all night listening to Luke's quiet whimpers.

-

wuddup