Part 2

So far Madrid was beautiful & generous but still i didn't get the chance to discover it on my own, Chrissie didn't stop following me around and i knew that my mother was behind it, i had to wait for three days before Chrissie leaves to Amsterdam.

When i found myself free again i thought of discovering the city for a while, after renting an Impala which is my favorite car of all time, i decided to hit the roads of Madrid, me not having drivers license was a complete adventure but still what's the worst that going to happen ?.

I spent the whole entire day in the middle of Madrid, trying new plates and even picking up new clothes and me driving meant me slowing down, i had no idea where i was going but i followed the 'who cares ?' rule.

So far the city was full of surprises and i couldn't explore everything on my own since it was getting dark, at 10PM i decided to head back home.

Singing in my rented Impala out loud and eating corn dogs at the same time made me feel some kind of fun freedom and i had to share it with my little brazilian so i dialed her number :

Jen : Who is this ?

Ally : *With a male voice* I know what you did last summer !

Jen : Jason ! I can hear your breathing thru the phone you little prick !

Ally : It's Ally ..

Jen : God, why didn't you call me before ? i was waiting like forever !!

Ally : No you weren't ! you probably found some hot brazilian guy and you got knocked up on your first date !

Jen : Shut up, they like to ear drop over here !

Ally : Sorry !

Jen : Tell me everything, i want details and details !

I was about to start my lecture on how beautiful the city was when my car stopped in the middle of the road, are you kidding me ? you can't be serious !

Jen : Where are you ?

Ally : Jen, i'll call you back !

I finished the phone call and decided to step out of the car and check the engine like if i knew anything about it, as soon as i opened the hood i felt smoke rushing to my throat, there was no solution but to walk & i was tired already but i had no solution, if i call Chrissie then she would call my mother and my mother will have me back to California with her & i wasn't planning on heading back.

I started walking in the middle of the night and thinking of something bad i did, is this Karma ? well i did nothing bad to the world then why is God being so unfair right now ? i was completely syncing in my thought until i felt water dripping on shoulders, i was wearing a sleeveless shirts & shorts and after five seconds only it was pouring rain, lucky me !

Me all wet in the middle of night struggling to get back home in the middle of the road would make a perfect Halloween costume ! i was mad and thinking out loud, what was i thinking about ? i should have stayed at home ! if i were smart enough to do that then i would be drinking hot chocolate not freezing to death, i was completely angry and filled up with negative thoughts until i felt something fast coming in my direction and making fall to the ground and hard, it was a man and when i fell he decided to come and help straight away, he had a hoodie that hided his face well and i heard music, it must be his phone or something but when i saw that he was coming in my direction; i couldn't help it but to scream and he covered my mouth with his palm.

----- : Calma !

I was trying to speak but he had his hand covering my mouth so i took if off .

Ally : I don't speak freaking spanish ! watch out where you're going next time !