Part 5

We talked on the phone for a while but we didn't see each other in seven days, that little spark vanished away and i started school already so i had to focus, Naomi & i are still good friends and i even started having lunch with Beka since she works near my school, Jen hated the fact that we were away but still we managed keeping up with each other plus she promised me that she would visit me for the new year's eve.

I was sitting in my classroom and really focusing, i had to get good grades ! as i said i was sitting and focusing until i heard my phone ringing, it was text message and from him but i didn't answer him, this was an habit for us but we only spoke to each other as friends and nothing more i think that my age has something to do with it, when the class finished i opened his text and answered, he wanted to come & pick me up at school and i was excited for it, the thing about Cristiano is that he is funny & outgoing at the same time and i loved being around him and finally getting rid of the 'only text & calls rules', i finished school for the day and was waiting for him but he didn't show up, would he do it ? i mean would he just won't show up ?

I had enough and just when i was about to leave i received a call, he didn't park near the school; he parked somewhere else in a dark private spot and i went to join him, once i got there i found him in his car texting, he saw me and stepped out :

Ally : Why didn't you come near school ? i had to walk to get here !

Cristiano : You're way too lazy, get inside !

I got inside and waited for him, he was talking on the phone and i was looking at him, the fact that he didn't follow me or chase me made him special and exclusive, he didn't look perfect but he had his thing that made me fall for him; for a second i thought that he was hiding me but then i said to myself 'no, impossible he's too good for that' but still he seemed like he didn't want to be seen in public with me, he entered the car and started driving, i thought that he would take me to a pizza place, a bar or a coffee shop but he taking his way back home.

Ally : Where are we going ?

Cristiano : I thought that i could drive you back home, maybe come to my place and order a pizza or something .. why do you have other plans ?

Ally : Why should we stay at home while we can go and hangout in the middle of one the most beautiful cities in the world ?

Cristiano : It's kind of cold outside..

Ally : So ?

He didn't answer, he wasn't good actually he was too good, maybe he wanted to be around and far away from the noisy noise, he went back to his place and he ordered; when we were waiting for our order he found this romcom movie and played it, all i could think of is why ? i felt insecure but then i ignored it and thought of enjoying the time.

We ate and messed around a bit but still i made sure that he was a friend material, he was bothering himself with my books and trying to understand a few words and i was kind of impressed then i was thinking to myself 'what am i doing in a dummie's house?' , me laying on the floor and looking at the ceiling and him messing around with my hair while listening to music made me realize that the friendship excuse wasn't going to work out, i wanted to be more actually i didn't know what are we.

Ally : What are we ?

He looked at me surprised like if he didn't expect this question, my hands covered my face well typical shy me but he took off my hands and looked at me straight in the eyes it like if his looks explained us but i needed something more clear.

Ally : We spend the whole time talking to each other, i basically can't sleep without speaking to you and maybe you feel the same so

Cristiano : I do feel the same

Ally : Cool

Cristiano : Instead of choosing for ourselves, maybe the future should choose this time

Ally : This time ?

Cristiano : You know what i mean

Ally : Yes, i do know what you mean

I don't know what he meant, i felt rejected and friend zoned in the most polite way in the whole freaking world, i shouldn't have asked him anything; i should have kept it to myself.

After arriving to the glass house i found myself thinking all over again, he doesn't want to be seen with me in public, he tries to hide me away from everyone, he probably wants to mess with me and throw me away, did you see his abs ? he can do much better ! i started sounding freaked out and my confidence level didn't seem to make any progress, time to delete the idea of him or maybe i'm overreacting a bit..