The Vampire Hybrid and The Shaggy Black Dog ( Vampire Diaries and The Mauraders)

I kept running. I knew that if he caught me that he would try to kill me. I heard him coming closer so I picked up the pace. Who knew I would have to run from my own brother. I kept running. Run and hide was all I could think about. After all of these years they thought I was dead. I would have  never told them I was alive until one saw me. He looked me right in the eye before saying the words I dreaded. Those 4 words changed my life.

" Claudia, is that you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claudia Mikaelson has spent all of her  life running away from the people who could kill her. She watched over each and every one of her siblings until that day when her brother Kol saw her in a nearby café. Claudia ran to the only place she could think of. Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Most would think that since she is a vampire she wouldn't be allowed but she is not just vampire.

Claudia Mikaelson is also a witch.

Claudia runs to a place which was promised to be open to her forever. She starts her 2nd year there pretending to be a transfer from an American school. As Claudia is sorted into Gryffindor, she realizes that fighting love will be proved impossible when she joins the Mauraders  and starts to fall for a certain Sirius Black. Can she hide from her past or will it catch up to her and destroy the only people she has ever love in over 950 years?