Chapter 2

"Wow, Abby, that brown looks really good on you." Leo compliments.

"Thanks Leo." Abby says, walking down the beach.

Leo isn't actually that bad, now that Abby thinks about it. But what about that day when...

Abby shudders at the thought.

"Hey Abby!" Clara yells, waving her over.

Abby runs over to where Alex and Clara are seated at one of the fire pits along the beach.

"Alex your hair looks so good I just can't get over it." Abby says, playing with Alex's hair.

"Thanks." Alex says.

Clara pulls out sparklers with a smirk, waving them in front of Abby and Alex's faces.

The two both lunge for them, Clara pulling them away and the trio laughing.

Leo looks of to where Abby, Alex, and Clara all are.

Leo turns away, wishing he was cool enough to hang out with them.

He looks up to the sky, darkening slowly, seeing a single star out.

"Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight." Leo takes a deep breath. "I wish I never did what I've done to Abby. I wish she didn't hate me. I wish she liked me back."

"Hey buddy!" Luke says, walking over to his son and ruffling his hair.

"Dad, I'm 18. Please stop calling me buddy."

"Never." Luke grins.

Leo sighs, sitting down.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Leo sighs again, looking off to where the trio are, still laughing.

"Let me guess. You're still beating yourself up because of what you did to Abby."

"Yeah." Leo grumbles.

"Hey, sorry buddy. But it happens. You like her. You kissed her. You just need to make her like you. I'll help you." Luke offers.

Leo thinks about it for a couple of seconds. A chance to start over with Abby. She might even like you.

"What's Abby's type?"

Leo looks at himself in the mirror.

He's wearing his contacts instead of his big dorky frames. He's wearing a black Snapback. He has on one of his dad's old Nirvana muscle tees, and black skinny jeans.

Yes, he's just as tall and lanky as his dad. And yes, even though he's a need, he still likes Nirvana.

"Are you sure this is her type?" Leo asks.

"I asked her whole family. Now go talk to her." Luke says, shoving his son out of the room.

Leo stumbles into Abby, who is just coincidentally walking down the hallway at the same time.

"Leo?" Abby asks, removing all the hair from in front of her face.

"Yeah. Hi Abby." Leo smiles.

"H-Hi Leo." Abby stutters.

"See you around?"

"Kay." Abby says, shuffling away.

"Yes." Leo whispers.

"Alex, Clara, I think we might have a problem." Abby announces.

Alex and Clara stare at her.

"I think I might like Leo. I mean, he's all new now and he's so close to my dream boy, I mean, something's wrong here, right?"

Alex and Clara stare at her in shock, then start to smile.

"You know what? I think you like Leo. I think you've liked his since he kissed you, and maybe even before! You just didn't want to admit that to yourself, and used your friendship as an excuse." Alex says.

"No." Abby says, sitting down on her bed. "I can't be in love with Leo:"

"But you are." Clara says.

And Leo, being the Abby obsessed person he is, was listening into their conversation. And the fact Abby, his crush since forever, was in love with him, was worth the change.

I'm really like the next chapter. Just saying.

And that's because I listened to Try Hard like two times so I remember what attributes I need to put into Abby and how I have to change Leo so they'll both change next chapter and it'll be really awkward and you'll Learn more about Abby and see how she's a lot like her dad and apparently a bit like Michael lol MASHTON anyone? So I think that's about it.

Love, Linds xx