Chapter 17

(Your POV)

As we wake up in your room

Your face is the first thing I see

The first time I've seen love

And the last I'll ever need

You remind her that your future

Will be nothing without her

Never lose her, I'm afraid

Better think of something good to say

But it's all been done more than once

I'll keep on trying

Oh god don't let me be the only one who says

No, at the top of our lungs there's no

No, such thing as too young

Second chances won't leave you alone

Then there's faith in love

She was always the one

I'll repeat it again, the one

No such thing as too young

Red lights flashing on the car we're kissing in

Call me crazy, I've always tried to remind her

That the future's just a few heartbeats away from disaster

I'm afraid that I've thrown it all away

No, at the top of our lungs, there's no

No such thing as too young

Second chances won't leave you alone

No at the top of our lungs, there's no

No such thing as too young

Second chances won't leave you alone

No, we'll repeat it again, there's no

No such thing as too young

Second chances won't leave you alone

'Cause there's faith in love

If you kiss me goodnight

I'll know everything' is alright

Second chances won't leave us alone

Won't leave us alone

'Cause there's faith in love

The crowd goes wild as we finish our last song.

"THANK YOU!" I shout into the mic. "NOW FOR THE ACT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR, FIFTH HARMONY!"

~~~

I sit in our tour bus on the couch. I'm wearing sweatpants and a black V-neck shirt. We just finish the concert. The four of us are in the longue, sitting around and looking at our phones. I notice how Riley and Zac keep looking at each other on stage.

"Riley and Zac, sitting on a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G!" I sing, causing the two to glare at me. "What? Look at the chemistry you two have on stage." I shrug.

Before they could respond, a knock is at our door. I grin and stand up, going to open it. Once I do, I see the girls. I haven't seen Lauren all day, and I miss her. I let them in, but stop Lauren - since she is last. I pull her to me and shut the door. I press my lips on hers, pulling her into a kiss. I smile and pull away.

"I've missed you." I mumble.

"It's been a day." Lauren chuckles. "But I've missed you too."

"Hoi! Love birds, get your asses over here!" Dinah shouts. I pull away from Lauren, taking her hand in mine as we walk to where everyone else is. Lauren sits down in my spot, pulling me onto her lap and wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I take it you two are a thing now?" Normani asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah," Lauren confirms. "She asked me yesterday at her old high school."

"Ew, why that place?" Camila asks with a disgusted face.

I frown, "There are nice places there, if you just have to look."

"Who knew you could be so romantic?" Zac jokes.

"Pretty boy," I say. "You've only known me for two days."

He shrugs. I sigh and lean into Lauren, feeling her hot breath on my neck. I shiver, but smile.

"You guys did great today," Ally says. "Especially you Riley, I like the drumming." Riley smiles and nods.

"You wrote that, Y/N?" Dinah asks.

"Yeah." I nod.

"I wonder who it was about." Keith sarcastically says.

~~~

Lauren and I are in my bunk, cuddling with each other. I turn over to look at her, my head propped up on my hands. She's scrolling through her phone, tweeting fans. Her long raven colored hair is let down, flowing down her back. She has no make up on, but she looks even more beautiful. She's wearing sweatpants and a black hoodie. Her green eyes are brighter then usual, which is great because she looks gorgeous.

I tilt my head to the side, smiling as I look at her.

"What?" Lauren asks, catching me starring at her. "Do I have something on my face?"

"Yes," I say. "Beauty."

Lauren blushes but smiles, "Smooth Y/N."

I shrug, "I'm just telling the truth."

"But I don't have any make up on."

I sigh and sit up, my legs crossed now. I take both of her hands in mine.

"Lauren," I say. "Even without make up, you're beautiful, okay? Don't let anyone tell you other. Matter of fact, I like you better without make up. It shows who you really are. Don't listen to anyone else, because you're beautiful and gorgeous and so many other words, hell, words can't describe how beautiful you are."

Lauren nods, tears in her eyes. I take my thumb, wiping them away. I softly smile at her, letting go of her hands. I lean forward and softly plant my lips on hers. Lauren is the first to deepen it, putting her hand on the nape of my neck and pulling me closer.

Lauren slowly flips us over so she's hovering over me. She pulls away, just us two looking at each other. I notice her green eyes are now a darker shade of green. I know that look. The lust and love look. But she hasn't said I love you yet, so it can't be love. Well it's one of the two, either lust or love.

Lauren leans down to kiss me again, only this time with tongue. Our tongues roam each other's mouths, exploring the unknown territory. As her hand begins to go up my shirt, I stop her.

"Lauren, stop." I say, breaking away. "This is your first time, correct?"

Lauren shyly nods.

"Alright, I want your first time to be special, not in a bunk with other people around, okay?"

She nods, rolling off of me. I hear her sigh in disappointment. She'll thank me later.

I rest my head on her chest, her wrapping her arm around my waist. I close my eyes, growing tired with a yawn. I hear Lauren's breathing become heavy and even, meaning she's asleep. I smile, falling asleep to her heart beat.