Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Issac please don't." I whispered pushing myself back into the couch. Most of the times he used his magic on me it somehow woke me up, and he never got his answers. By the buzz going through the air I knew that something was already to wake me up. Somehow I knew this made it much easier for Issac.

I saw his eyes start to change color, and he slowly started to reach towards me. I fought to hold back the tears threating to escape from my eyes.

Right before his fingers made contact with my arm he froze. "Dylan, where are you hiding?" His gaze held so much power, I could practically feel it flowing off of him. I closed my eyes tight but didn't answer. If I told him he would come and get me.

"This is your last chance to willingly tell me." He growled out. I took a few deep calming breaths, but they helped none. I knew what was coming.

My only warning was his growl before he was holding on to my arm and a pain so intense I thought I would pass out engulfed me. It wasn't just where he touched my arm. It was everywhere. It felt like I was on fire while everything inside of me was being ripped apart. Memories that I only wanted to forget came rushing out of nowhere, completely filling every inch of my mind. I saw my sisters murder and heard the screams of my parents as their car crashed into a tree. He had never used this magic on me before.

As I fought the urge to tell him so I could escape this pain, it began to get even worse. I was sobbing, and could barely breathe, but somehow managed to scream. "Stop!" I could barely get it out but it worked. Issac removed his hand but still had control of the magic.

He was drenched in sweat, and was on his knees in front of me. "Tell me." He said slowly inching his hand forward. The thought of going through that again was terrifiying. His hand was not even an inch from mine when I broke.

"I-I'm in near the Jameson Clan." I yelled out as fast as I could. Issac gave me a cruel smile and dropped his hand. Slowly his eyes started to return to their normal color and I knew the magic was gone for now.

"Thank you." He whispered before he sat right next to me and pulled me on his lap. I would have tried to get away from him but I was too exhausted to move. Tears were still running down my face, and I went to wipe them away but he stopped me. The buzzing from earlier was growing more intense and I prayed that it would wake me up soon.

" I have already sent my people to come get you. They will not harm you unless you fight them, so do not fight them. I would hate to see your beautful face get hurt." He kissed both of my cheeks and forehead. "As soon as you get here I will have our wedding prepared and you will finally be my queen."

The smile on his face was terrifying and I started shaking unable to control myself. Issac pressed his face into my neck, and laughed. I flinched, but he held me still. "I will see you when you wake up, my love." The buzz had become so loud I barely heard him, even with my enhanced werewolf hearing.

Before I could respond the dream shattered.

********************************************************************

As soon as I opened my eyes I knew what was happening. Issac might have sent his people to come get me but my clan had found me first.

I could hear the doorknob wiggling as they tried to pick the lock. I knew it wouldn't work though that's why I bought it.

I got up as quitely as I could and grabbed a hoodie throwing it on over my t-shirt. I had shorts on but since they were black I'd be okay. I grabbed my go bag out from under my bed, and almost screamed when I heard the door get kicked down. They knew I was awake, and didn't care about being quiet anymore.

"Dylan! Don't run, we won't hurt you!" yelled a deep voice from the kitchen. I recognized it as one of my freshman trainers, Mr. Jacobs. I could hear feet rushing up the stairs, and quickly ran to my window. As fast as I could I opened it, and pushed my legs out. It wasn't a far drop, maybe twelve feet, and with my extra fast healing I'd be fine. But it still made me stop and take deep breaths.

I screamed as the door to my room burst open and three men entered. It was all I needed to push myself out the window.

"Dylan no!" Someone yelled, but I wouldn't have listened to them anyways.

I landed softly in a crouched position one hand on the ground in front of me for balance. Slowly I stood up making sure I was okay, then grabbed my bag and took of for the woods. One of the reasons I had broke into this house was because of the woods surrounding it. It made a fabulous hiding place.

"Shit! Aaron she's going to the woods!" I looked back to see the man who yelled staring down from my window, a cell phone at his ear.

"I'm on it!" Yelled.. Aaron? I didn't know an Aaron but it didn't matter. I ran faster.

Braches clawed at my face but I ignored them completely focused on the sound of my pursers footsteps slowly catching up to me. I won't be able to outrun him much longer. Slowly I stopped and found a tree with a low hanging limb I could climb onto. Once I was on it I climbed up two more until I thought I'd be safe, and sat down leaning my back against the trunk.

I took deep breaths trying to slow down my breathing before he would be able to hear it, and did something I'm not supposed to... I used some of my magic. Not a lot. Just enough to shield me from the werewolf senses of whoever was chasing me.

Not even a minute later I saw him. But he wasn't running anymore, he was walking. His eyes were closed and his deep breaths even, he was fully relying on his senses. I'm not gonna lie, he is gorgeous. Dark brown hair that is just the right length, muscles you could see through his shirt, and he was just model perfect. But, despite his hotness, right now I just want him to go away.

I watched him as he walked around for a little bit longer before he opened his eyes and frowned. He lost my scent. I couldn't hold back my huge smile, until he started smiling. What the hell? Slowly he walked to the base of my tree and squatted down. I couldn't see what he was doing from my angle, but suddenly I just knew.

Leaning back against the tree again, I closed my eyes and prayed that my locket was still safely around my neck where it should be. But it was gone.

I barely kept myself from punching the tree. I was so stupid! If I had been more careful he would have never known. I took a deep breath and looked down so I could watch what the boy would do next only... he was gone.

I know, I know two cliffhangers in a row but I couldn't stop myself =) Thank you so much for reading and please keep voting and commenting! In case you don't know yes Dyaln is a werewolf, and it gets better!