Bunny Boy~2

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for reading this story and i promise i will continue to make Kendell cuter and cuter with each chapter! So that being said i hope you enjoy and please ur comments and votes keep me going! Lol

So please 

~Vote

~Comment

~Fan 

~and ENJOY!!!!!!

~CAM~

Today he was taking a break from being with Kendell. His Finals were coming up and he had to get his mind straight if he was ever going to pass his math finals. The rest was pretty much simple for him to pass but he had a real hatred for math and being a junior this time it all depended on his grade in the Finals to make him pass so he could be a senior with Kendell. 

Kendell was super talented with math but every time Kendell had tried to help him study for his test he always got distracted by the soft fragrance of vanilla and coconut and always imagined strange dreams that he was never focused enough to pay attention to the lessons. So today he had asked his ex girlfriend Tamara to help him out.They were in the library sitting at a table filled with notes and books on the math he needed to review on his final. 

" Cam are you even paying attention?" she asked him as she ran her hand through her long blond hair. Cam forced a smile and said," Of course i am! Dont i always pay attention to you?"  She smacked his head and sighed wearily. " How on earth does Kendell put up with your lazy ass?" she asked.

Cam didnt say anything. He didnt really understand that either. " Hey Tam," he said looking out in the window thy sat by. "Mmm?" he heard her say as she shuffled papers on the table getting ready to review the next lesson. He asked," How was i when we dated?" 

She was silent for a minute and thats when he grew worried. Should i have brought that up? he asked himself. They had broken up after he had discovered his feelings for Kendell and telling your current girlfriend,"Im sorry i want to break-up because i found out i have feelings for my best friend who is a guy. Its not you i swear its me." isnt exactly what every girl wants to hear. Tamara had slapped him in the face that day when he said. She had also cried alot that day which was painful fo him to watch.

He glanced at her and took in her appearance. She was sitting down and wasnt in an angry stance or anything. She had long shiny blond hair and that framed her face really well. She had dark brown eyes and light skin not to mention a curvy body and giant breasts that attracted Cam in the first place.  She wasnt mad or anything she seemed to be more like thinking. 

" Well." she began and it startled Cam to hear her voice so calm," You were pretty great i guess.  You spent time with me and with your friends so i guess you werent overbearing, you did special stuff like give me my favorite candy on no special occasion, you were respectful, you treated me like any normal boyfriend should.  Welll actually you were the only boy i had every gone out woth that didnt really expect anything from me. And when we made love you held me afterwords instead of leaving which i have to say felt..nice...But you were also an idiot at times but i know your heart was in the right place."

Cam smiled and patted her hair," Thanks for saying that." She smacked his hand away and blushed a bit. " Dont think i forgive you just because i agreed to help you study for the final. You still left me for a guy and i wont ever forgive you for that. But... i dont wanna be mad at you or at Kendell. So i'll treat you both like friends but i wont ever forgive you both."