~~Angel Boy~~ Part 1!

Hello lovely people! Sorry i haven't been updating as much as i should. Lately i have been having sleeping problems and it scared me half to death if i was ever going to sleep normally again but iv'e been doing better now :) 

Like i promised a picture of Blake>>>>>>

It was hard to pick! There were so many good choices but i went ahead with this once :D  ( cuz it seemed right to me :3 ) 

MMMM wat else...oh! i decided to make it into two parts cuz i feel like this chapter is going to get too big and messy if i try to fit it all into one so i want to focus on the chapter more so yea  ^.^.... sorry. But i promise to get on the second part up soon! 

So there u have it and this story is soon coming to a close but im starting to make other stories as well so i hope u check them out in the future! x3 

NO SPELLING CHECK! IM SORRY IF I MISPELLED A FEW THINGS WRONG! 

P.S i think this chapter,part, whatever u wanna call it is a bit ehhhhh so u tell me if its good or not k? :D 

P.S.S - i posted a song that  helped me write this chapter! ( Its frum Toradora! >w< ) 

okay ima stop talking now '___'

~Comment! 

~Vote ( please? For Blake and Angel? :3 jk ) 

~Fan ( I fan back people! :D ) 

~ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Blake* 

Blake ran as fast as he could to Angel's house. 

He knew he had to hurry. This wasnt something he could put off until he wanted to deal with it. If Angel had the same feelings that was coursing through his body then Angel could be hurting. And it would be his fault for causing that pain. 

As he ran down the streets and quickly running through stoplights right before it turned red he finally made it Angel's house. He was gasping, and even sweating that he kinda wished he had a change of clothes or brought some perfume to cover up the smell a bit. He sighed and he walked up to the front door after he realized there was nothing to do about it and just as he was about to press the doorbell he wavered. 

What was he going to say? Should he confess to his feelings like a normal person would? But then..how would he explain the unanswered calls and texts? Would he just say that he wasnt sure but now he was? And what if Angel didnt feel the same back? How could he be sure that Angel wasnt disgusted by the kiss and was trying to call him to end their friendship. The pain would be too unbearable to handle. 

But just before anymore thoughts confused him even more the door opened and he was faced with Angel's mom. Angel's mom was a sweet nice lady who was still pretty young herself, who was in her late thirties. She had Angel's strawberry blond hair, and short body stature. She was very pretty as well but she had gray eyes instead of Angel's blue. Angel's mother stood there with a bit of shock on her face but soon recovered quickly after she recognized who was standing at her front door. 

" Oh Blake its you," she giggled, " I was just about to leave to visit a friend and her newborn baby and you scared me a little." 

Blake felt instantly bad. " Um..im really sorry Mam. " was all he could think of to say.