Chapter 1- About me.

My names Ava Belle Kiely. I'm 16 years old and the daughter of Perri Kiely and Cassidy Baxter- or should I say Cassidy Kiely? My parents have been happily married for 10 years! I have a younger sister called Liberty, who is 6 years old. She's so annoying- but I love her.

Since the age of 5 I've been training to become a professional gymnast. Now that I'm 16 I can be entered into more advanced competitions. I've already won 'Best under 10's' and 'Best under 18's' out of the country. 

I go to Lyles High School and have two best friends called Daisy and Ruby. I'm in year 11 and taking my GCSE's this year. I chose Dance and P.E as my options because I love being sporty and I've always done dance- my parents are professional dancers!

Liberty is in Dancework tots, its the children under the age of 8 that are good dancers. They will then make their way up the dance ladder. I have to say Lib is very good at dancing for her age! She specializes in Street... Obviously!

Did I forget to mention I have a boyfriend? Well his name is Luke and he's in my year at school, also 16 years old. He's into skateboarding and skipping classes. You could say that he's in the 'hard' gang at school. My dad doesn't particularly like him, that I am certain about!

There's nothing much really to know about me! Oh I have a pet dog! He's a pug and called Buzz.

Everyday at least one photographer will take a photo of me. It gets a bit annoying as I want a private life. Say I'm walking down the street with Daisy, Ruby and Luke: some random man with a camera will run in front of us and begin snapping away! Like, I know I've been in the limelight since I was born- but you'd think they'd get bored!

I should warn you... I have bad anger issues with certain things. It doesn't take long for something simple to annoy me! But that all comes with being Ava!

------------------------------------------------------

And so it begins!

Hope you enjoy this story! :)

Meg x