Back to then

Lizzy
A month had passed since our confrontation with Cammie and things have been much better.

We went for long strolls and ice-cream like before and had a stronger connection than before.

I still have a fear of Cammie's return but not as much now,she's keeping to her word and we are both happy.

...
Lizzy
I made breakfast and we sat on the sofa watching orange is the new black on Netflix on her laptop. We had a 'blankey' and we cuddle for another episode before she had to go to her parents for a family reunion and I said I'd have a surprise for her when she got back, which was going to be a clean house and a romantic dinner.

After we'd watched a whole series instead of one episode I helped her pack before her parents came to pick her up and also to have a quick embrace in bed (wink wink nudge nudge).

The time came to say goodbye for a few days and we promised to skype every night until she came back, I kissed her softly goodbye and hugged her. A tear escaped my eye and she looked at me with her sparkling eyes and said "don't worry I won't be long, I love you with all my heart"
I replied "I love you too".

I closed the door and the tears rushed out, I believe that this was the first we'd been apart in years and I didn't know how much I needed her every single moment but I wiped my eyes and put on rubber gloves and starting cleaning the apartment from top to bottom; room to room. It took two days to complete minus all the breaks and sleeps I had. On the third day I went out and bought her a gift and then went to buy groceries for her favourite meal-spaghetti bolognese.

When I got back I dusted and finished anything I'd missed then wrapped her gift up.

Time seemed to go at a snail pace after I'd done everything I'd planned and I couldn't start dinner until an hour before at most as I need to cook it but also keep it warm in case of traffic or if it cooks too early.

So I decided to put fresh bedding on and get a shower and dress up for her.

By the time I'd done that I was relieved to hear she was coming early and that meant I could cook to relieve my boredom and anxiety.

I heard the door go and I stayed at the cooker pretending I didn't hear her as I wanted her to put her arms around my waist and kiss me whilst I stirred the food, she did so and she smelled so nice, she kissed me and I felt overwhelmed, she started kissing my neck and rubbing me which she doesn't normally do but I smiled and said later as I was cooking, she replied.

"But baby, I haven't seen you in ages"

I turned around abruptly as it wasn't her voice, it was Cammie, how the hell did she get in?

"What the f**k, how the hell did you get in?"

"Your landlord is a very nice man, and I have my ways"

"You're crazy, get out of my place, my girlfriend will be here any minute, and she will be pissed if you are still here!"

"I don't think that will be necessary, you see I know her friend and she had something important to do, so it is just us too for a whole hour."

"I don't think you understand, I don't like you in that way anymore and you cannot be telling the truth she just told me she was on her way"

"Look at your phone babe"

"Oh, you, how the hell do you get away with this stuff, well go I need to clean up this place before she gets her"

She put her finger on my lips and I shushed up immediately, she lifted up her other hand and pushed me into the fridge and whispered 'but what about dinner', and I couldn't speak, she had a hold over me. She kissed my neck and took me to the cooker where she plated the food up and I still couldn't speak, her eyes, I was captivated.

She fed me and then took me upstairs and I couldn't stop her because deep down I wanted her, she was hot and sexy and from previous occasions she was good, she made me feel good, I forgot about everything, I was too immersed in her.

She kept whispering in my eyes and kissing my neck, she put her hands down my briefs and rubbed gently whispering:you bad, bad girl, I love it when you look at me like that, have you been naughty, of course you have, you bad girl, I will have to punish you.

She unzipped my red dress and took off my red lace bra, I moaned and I didn't care, she started massaging my breast and kissing my lips so softly I didn't want her to stop, I KISSED BACK AND SHE KNEW I WANTED THIS, she began rubbing faster and my briefs got wet and I begged her to fuck me hard and she told me to wait and I moaned and pleaded, she just kept rubbing and I wanted to take my briefs off but she told me that its better that they stay on. I let her to whatever she wanted because it felt so good.

She put two fingers inside me at the same time she bit my nipple and I moaned and told her to fuck me but she wouldn't, we stayed standing and I wanted to move on the the bed but she pushed me to the wall.

She slowly got faster, it felt so good, I didn't want it to end, I was on the verge of cumming and I that when she laid me down and move to my vagina and kept my briefs on but used her finger to rub fast on me and I moaned so loud and called her name, I told her I was going to cum and when I did she licked my pussy and swallowed my cum and then she took off my briefs and turned me over to spank me as punishment, I screamed and moaned because it felt so good and then she turned me back and began fingering me, I arched my back and moaned for her lips but she just kept on going and told me I  don't get treats until I cum all over her, she moved me to the bed and she sat down and I sat on top whilst she massaged my breasts and fingered me.

"What the fuck is going on her"

We both stopped, my girlfriend stood looking so pissed and then I noticed the smile on Cammie's face and I felt so wrong for letting her get to me but it felt so good.

"I can explain"

"Really, I think I understand, how long has this been going on, you couldn't stand it without me so you get her instead, you are pathetic"

"It wasn't like that she seduced me"

"You could've said no but oh I bet you wanted it, I mean she is hot but I guess once a cheat always a cheat."

"I am not a cheat, she didn't give me any choice"

"Don't blame me, you wanted me to go harder and faster, your moans are so sweet"

"Fuck off Cammie, get out, as for you go take a shower, I will deal with you later once I've had something to eat"

I burst into tears and went into the bathroom, to scrub my skin till it went red, I felt so ashamed. I heard them shouting and Cammie banging about downstairs and then once I had showered and got dressed, I waited for Cammie to come upstairs not wanting to confront her.

I heard her coming upstairs and I braised myself.

She slapped me across the cheek and punched and kicked me, asking me why and calling me names and a cheat over and over and I told her to stop but she kept saying 'is that what you didn't say to her', I whimpered and she stopped and left the room, I fell to the floor, she has never attacked me like that before...

I wanted to run away but I had nowhere to go.