stronger and stronger...

I feel so good, she's everything to me,she's my world now and I don't want to let go...ever!

I woke up with a grin on my face and turned to watch Lizzy as she slept soundly next to me, with great remorse I went to get ready I had a saturday job down at the local pub cleaning and if i'm lucky pulling pints.

I kissed Lizzy and left a note reading:

Hey sexy girl who seems to have fallen for me, I'm working today down at the pub see you there ;) xxxxxx Love u more than words can say xxxx

I walked out of the house and put my earphones,'Crack the shutters came on by Snow Patrol and I smiled to myself...

When I finally got to the pub I went in the kitchen and hung up my coat, I placed my music in my pocket and went to the boss for my job list. I grinned when I found out I'm working in the bar area in an hour but for now I had to wash up, sweep the floor, empty the bins, light the fires around the many rooms which in a few hours would be full of cold faces. I didn't mind lighting fires when I was younger I was fascinated with watching the flames as they licked the coal in the fireplace.

I had many more chores to do to keep busy, but eventually I found myself wiping up a spilt drink. I back behind the bar, serving and pulling drinks to customers, that walked in through the rather large oak door.

The boss came towards me and whispered: "I'm off to shop to get a few things u be okay here?"

"yes I'll be fine"

"good well I'll be off if you get hungry or thirsty then help yourself"

"thank you"

"welcome you have been a great help so you deserve it, right see ya"

"bye" 

15 minutes passed and Lizzy came through the door wearing a zebra onesie, I had to laugh because she looked ridiculous but stunning at the same time. She came towards me and asked for a glass of coke, she planted a kiss on my lips and got her money out. I placed the glass near her hand and took the money to put in the almost full till.

Lizzy pulled a stool up and sat looking at me taking sips every now and then...