The toilet *wink wink*

Two years later..

I'll give here everything she needs,whatever the cost ...

"Hey babe how are you, your looking gorgeous this morning "

"I'm loving the view of your pretty face what's the time sexy ?"

"6:30"

"Then unfortunatley we have to go to a place called college  "

"Can't we pull a sicky, I wanna spend as much time with you as possible "

"No we need our education as much as I love lying here with you, we must go or who will pay the bills when we leave school without a job?"

"Aww babe well I suppose we could resume after college  "

"Yes I would love you and me to resume... "

With that we kissed and got ready for dreaded college,how we loath that place now.

So I put on my comfortable jeans and my spoilt and proud of it top.I brushed my teeth then my hair and went downstairs.

I sat in the car waiting for my darling, I put on the radio and BOOM 'wrecking ball' by Miley Cyrus blasted out.

Oh how I love this song,I got so lost in the beat that I didn't realise what time it was 'shit'. I put my

driving head on and just got to college before the bell phew ...

Our hair was wind swept , I must have been driving fast oops. We walked into college  and went our seperate ways,Lizzy didn't have the same lessons as me.

At break we went upstairs to the top floor toilets and made out in the biggest toilet.We knew we won't be bothered because everyone was in the canteen or outside,I slipped my hand up her top and undid her pink silk bra.She unbuttoned my shirt and then my blue frilly bra,then she undid my trousers and pulled them down, I in return did the same.

We kissed for a moment without stopping we both pulled each others knickers down and held on to one another.Lizzy moved back and sat on the toilet pulling me with her and I sat on her vagina moving up and down on her, she moaned and grabbed my hair.

I kept moving and she kissed my neck which turned into a lovebite,I bit my lip and pulled her face to mine and grabbed her lip with my teeth and then stuck my tongue in her mouth the bell went...

We laughed kissed once more and dressed each other , Lizzy walked out first dragging me by my askew shirt. She walked me to class and I hugged her goodbye not wanting the moment to end but it did unfortunately...

At lunch we sneaked to our cubicle in the top floor toilets again, we both had pack lunch so we didn't mind. I was eating my lunch whilst sitting on Lizzy's lap facing her when she took my lunch and put it down, She untied my tie and stroked my face with it,I took of my top and she rubbed her yogurt on my body after taking my bra off. Lizzy pulled me slowly to the floor and licked the yogurt off gently, sending tingles up my spine...

She cleaned me up with a wipe and took the rest of my clothes off, she sat back on the toilet smirking, I was laughing but when i went to finish my lunch she tutted me and I layed back down. I waited at least 5 minutes not knowing what to expect, then she came over and laid on my lusting body.I shivered as all her clothes were off and she put an ice cold bottle of water on my vagina...