Chapter 3

The rest of the concert went by pretty quickly since I spent most of it hanging out with Ashton. My "friends" didn't show back up, shocker. Note my sarcasm. I don't know how, or even if, they got home but to be honest I don't even care anymore. Me and Ashton exchanged numbers, so I was silently hoping he'd text me. Even though I spent the whole concert with him I didn't discover much about him besides that he lives just a town over. Another reason why I'm hoping he'll text me, I found myself wanting to really get to know him.

Finally deciding I should get up and start my day, that will most likely be non eventful, I dragged myself out of bed and changed in my bikini. It seemed like a beautiful day to sit out by my pool.

I spent the next couple of hours listening to my music and tanning when my parents finally came home. The day passed by in a blur, and the days turned to weeks and the weeks to months.

Before I knew it school was over and summer has begun!

Ashton never texted me leaving me completely bummed out. None of my friends talked to me again so basically I was along, sad and completely broken.

There were rumors going around that tonight someone is going to be throwing a huge party down at the beach since school is now over and after this summer we're all gonna be seniors! Hooray last year of high school. Deciding I needed some interaction and hopefully new friends I got all dressed up and was on my way. I threw on a pair of high waisted shorts and a red bandeau that covered only my breasts, showing off my toned stomach I worked all winter for. I paired it with my red pumps and left my hair natural with only a bit of makeup. I wouldn't call myself flawless but I must say I'm pretty decent looking. Pulling up to the party, I gathered the little confidence I had in me and walked down to the beach. Looking around everyone seemed to be having a blast, I quickly headed to the booze table to grab myself a beer. I'm not your typical fruity drinking girl let me tell ya, I'm all for beer and whiskey shots. I let myself have a few beers until I felt that little buzz in my stomach letting me know the alcohol was kicking in before making my way to dancing. I started off dancing by myself, swaying my hips to the beat. After 2-3 songs I felt someone come up behind me, grabbing my hips.

"Long time no see sweetheart."

I turned around latching onto those beautiful deep eyes I found myself to be in love with 2 months ago.

"Is that your thing ash? Sneaking up on people isn't nice" I giggled feeling the booze affecting me more than I realized.

" Who said I was a nice person darling?" He asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Not me that's for sure you stupid jerk! Never texted me.. Hmmph." I pushed him away suddenly finding myself mad at him since he promised to text me and he never did.

"Don't be like that Haylin, I'm a busy man"

"Pfft please you're no man, silly boy. But please proceed to come up with excuses." I said back with as much attitude my drunk self could muster.

"You sure are a stubborn one aren't you?" He asked sighing, "come on let me take you home before you embarrass your drunk self."

"Nooo, I wanna dance! And drink more! You're no fun." I said pouting. I came up with a plan in my head, already knowing it will work. I sighed and brought my arms around his neck bring my body up flush against him, I leaned up so my mouth was just hovering his ear, making direct eye contact with his deep emerald eyes. "Please Ashy, dance with me, don't make me leave so early into the party!" I whined while letting my hand travel down his stomach.

I heard him suck in a breath, making me smirk in victory already knowing I have him convinced to let me stay.

Before he could change his mind I turned around swaying my hips against him. I felt him tug me closer, letting his hands settle on my hips and his mouth next to my ear.

"You're not winning that easily sweetie." He tricked me! He threw my over my shoulder and walked to my jeep, taking the keys out of my pocket.

"No fun Ashton." I said pouting and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Ya just shut up and go to sleep, what's your address."

Narrowing my eyes knowing he won't give up, I told him my address and did what he told me to and fell asleep.