Le Diner

" ooooo niiice" Nitro says as the trio arrives at the diner.

" Le Diner. Fancy name" Friday added.

"Alright boys lets go in" Mike says.

As the three enter Mike chose a booth that had window with a clear view of the sunset.

"Ahhhh looks nice. This has been one hell of a day" Nitro said.

"Haha yea. First we were playing smash bros. Now we are in a heist" Friday added.

A waitress comes up.

"Hello boys, my name is Amanda, I'll be serving you guys tonight. What would you boys like to drink?" Amanda asked.

"Ehhh I'll get lemonade. What about you?" Nitro asks.

"Um do you guys have French vanilla coffee?" Friday asks.

"Yes sir we do" Amanda answered.

"Ok I'll go with that. You Mike?" Friday asks.

"I'll just go with coffee" Mike answered.

"Alright boys I'll be right back. Here are your menus" Amanda says while handing menus then leaving to the kitchen.

"I like this place" Friday says.

"I know right" Nitro replied.

"I come here all the time but the waitresses never remember me :c" Mike said while the three chuckle.

After a minute or two of looking over the menu, the waitress comes back.

"You boys ready to order? Amanda asks.

"Yea uh I'll get the 3 pancakes with eggs and bacon please" Nitro says.

"Yea and I'll get 5 whipped cream waffles with bacon" Friday says.

"I won't get anything I'm fine" Mike says.

"Okey dokey boys just wait patiently for the food" Amanda said as she went back into the kitchen.

"You boys feeling nervous?" Mike asks.

"Haha yea man this is intense" Nitro answered.

"Have you boys been going over the plan?" Mike asks.

"Yea we got it memorized good" Friday answered.

"Good" Mike replied.

"Hey Mike, where did you get the sleeping gas bomb grenades explosive things?" Friday asks.

"Lets just say I'm really good when it comes to chemicals" Mike answered.

"And why does Friday have to plant the bombs at those 5 specific locations? Why can't he just drop them?" Nitro asks.

"Due to low resources the gas won't spread really far but they do spread fast. In order to get the most amount of space covered I needed to find specific locations for the bomb's gas to spread efficiently and also areas where Friday won't get caught as easily" Mike answered.

"Aaaaaaahhh ok" Nitro replied.

"This won't be easy for me. Won't be for Neither of us" Friday says.

"He's right. Nitro, you will be under constant pressure since any suspicious behavior can get the guards on alert and for Friday since he has to make sure he successfully plants the bombs without being suspicious or being caught" Mike says.

Mike then leans closer to Nitro and Friday.

"Listen, don't let the nerves get to you. If you stay calm at all times and react efficiently you guys will be fine. Don't panic if things don't go to plan. I'll try my best to do something, ok?" Mike asks.

"Yea"

"Ight... oh heres the food" Nitro says as the waitress comes to their table with two plates, one on each hand.