The Extreme Tension

"Bro I'm so freaking hyped!!" Nitro exclaims.

"Haha me too man" Friday agrees.

"Haha you boys need to calm down" Mike says.

"Dude I mean tomorrow is the real deal!!" Nitro exclaims.

"You boys got the plan memorized?" Mike askes.

"Hell yea!" Nitro and Friday answered.

"Good. Get plenty of rest. You're going to need it. We're here" Mike says as the trio arrives at the hideout.

"Dude this is so freaking awesome!" Nitro exclaims.

"Haha yea man tomorrow is the big day" Friday answers.

"Grrrrrrr I can't wait man!" Nitro shouts.

"Haha dude chill before your head explodes" Friday says.

"Boys come over here!" Mike yells.

Nitro and Friday walk to the room Mike called them from.

"These will be your costumes" Mike says as he displays the costumes of an old couple.

"Niiiiice. My old boobs are going to be saggier than I thought" Nitro says.

"Awesome! I also get a cane!" Friday exclaims.

"Listen boys. You have to look and act like a legit old couple ok? A bit of suspicion can mess up the entire plan" Mike explains.

"Yea gotcha doc" Nitro answered.

"And here are the weapons" Mike says while showing the weapons.

"Oh my goodness yesss the desert eagle. Looks so much cooler up close" Nitro says.

"Friday, you will get a gun I like to call "The Punosher"" Mike says as he hands Friday a magnum.

"Niiiiiice. It looks so cooool. Woah it even has the words "The Punisher" carved on it. Thats really cool" Friday says.

"Just take good care of that gun. Anyway just get plenty of rest boys because tomorrow is a big day" Mike says as he leaves the room.

"Bro this is soooo awesome!!" Nitro exclaims.

"Haha well you heard the guy. We better get sleep so that we wake up tomorrow well and energized" Friday says.

"Good idea but uuuuggghhhh I can't wait bro! I have goosebumps just thinking about it!" Nitro exclaims.

"Come on dude. I don't know about you but I wanna be up nice and fresh tomorrow so goodnight" Friday says as he goes to his sleeping bag.

"Uugghh how do you go to sleep so nonchalantly dude!!??" Nitro exclaims.