Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

---------Aurora pov

I wake up in the same position I fell asleep in. He is watching me and I smile at him. He smiles back immediately in response.

"Thank you." I sigh.

"Happy to oblige. I'd do anything for you. You scare me when you cry." Luke tells me.

"That's nice. I'm sorry for scaring you." I say.

"Don't be. It only scares me because something is wrong." Luke explains.

"Okay." I say.

"What happened last night?" Michael comes out and sits in an armchair across from us, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Nothing." I say. "I need to get dressed. Thank you again, Luke." I smile at him, kiss him on the cheek, and walk back into the girls' room.

---------Luke pov

I watch Aurora as she strolls down the hall and turns into her room with the rest of the girls.

"Seriously man, what happened?" Michael turns to me.

"Gaea got to her emotionally. She came in worried about me last night. She was crying when I woke up." I tell him.

"Harsh dude. Did she tell you anything?" Michael asks.

"Only that Gaea had threatened to take me away from her or worse." I answer.

"She really cares about you. I'm glad she does." Michael smiles at me.

"Thanks, I think she's even happier now that she doesn't have to hide." I say.

"I'll be back." I go to our room, change, and come back to sit down. All the boys are in the living area now and the girls are still getting dressed.

The girls all come out chattering and Aurora is wearing a royal blue dress. Silena's doing again.

Everyone is assigned to their respective classes by Percy and Aurora. Pretty much the same thing, except Castor has to help Percy supervise.

At Dinner

Basically, Aurora and I had a great time running different sword drills with four different classes. Zoe had several improved students in archery and even showed the Apollo kids some new tricks. Lily and Silena helped out in the elemental learning process and even demonstrated a few things without harming anyone. Beckendorf had practically made an unstoppable army of spear users and even taught them how to throw one accurately. Michael taught several people how to be better medics off and on the field of battle and how to properly bring someone's pulse back so they wouldn't die. Theseus had way too much fun teaching sword and shield today. He was just as bad as Beckendorf.

------Aurora pov

"Chiron, Percy and I wish to watch the progress of the lessons our students have been given. The Army will still participate tonight, but without us." I tell Chiron from our table.

"Very well." He smiles and his tail flicks.

"Thank you." Percy says.

"Have fun guys. We will be watching from different vantage points. Make us proud." I tell the Army.

"It's so hard to impress you guys when it comes to battle." Silena complains.

"Whatever." Percy says, suppressing a smile.

"Animals or people?" Castor asks.

"Hmm...I haven't thought about it. Aurora?" Percy asks me.

"We cannot reveal our secrets, Percy. They'll see at the end." I laugh.