Chapter Twenty Eight

Sorry that this one had such a long wait! Here you are, my lovely readers!

Point of View: Luke

The palace is deadly quiet at this time. After a few minutes of waiting to see if he is coming for me, the screaming begins.

"End!" I scream as tears stream down my face. But it doesn't stop for a long time.

After what seems like a millennia, End and Aurora come in.

She looks perfectly fine, but I know better than that.

"Come, my Queen, sit." End says and Aurora sits down as he tells her to, wincing slightly. End smiles. "Good, we have guests today. But first, I will be going to a meeting. Would you like to go with me or shall I take the pet?"

Aurora smiles warmly, making me sick to my stomach even if I know it is not real. "I would love to go with you." Her tone is almost stiff, but the smile on her face makes him ignore it.

"Delightful." He snaps his fingers and the dress she wears...

 The outfit she is in is even more revealing than what I saw last night. It's disgusting what he's put her in. It's basically just one long piece of cloth wrapping around her in a pattern, leaving a lot of skin to look at.

She peers over at me and I mouth, "I'm sorry."

She shakes her head slightly, telling me not to worry and tries to smile. It comes across as a grimace as his arm goes around her waist and she's trying not to shake from being so bare.

"Perfect." End's eyes linger everywhere they touch on her body, raking it.

"I am going to kill you." I spit.

End is about punish me when Aurora smiles hugely and speaks in such a sweet tone that I stare at her acting skills. "My lord, who are we going to see? Is it my brother?"

End turns back to her. "We are going to see Order, my dear." End glances back and smirks before looking at her warmly. He places a hand on her bare abdomen and she conceals her shiver. "I want you to bear my child as soon as possible. Won't you agree?"

"I am far too young for that, milord." Aurora murmurs, trying not to shake.

End sighs. "Fine. Let us go see my brother before we are overwhelmed with guests." He flashes them out and I scream in rage as I tug on the restraints holding me in place.

A short one I know, but I plan on having a longer one next time and I left you guys hanging. See you soon, my lovely readers!