Chapter 5

-Dana's POV-

We had just gotten back to the hotel from our last concert. Cole has headed straight to the shower since he had called dibs on it first.  We were just hanging out in the living area, eating pizza, when suddenly Cole's phone starts buzzing. Will got up and looked at it, " it's his mom!" He says.  He let it go to voicemail and went back to his food.  A few moments later it went off again... and again.  Finally, Cole came out of the shower and Will rushed to him.

"Dude, you better call your mom.  She's been trying to contact you for a while."

Immediately he called her back and headed to his room.  When he came out we knew something was wrong.

"Dude, what's wrong?!?!" I asked him.

"My sister's in the hospital.  She got in a bad accident." Cole replies.

We were shocked.  We knew we had to go see them even if we had to postpone the tour.  Luckily we had a few days off.  We decided to pack up and head to Texas.

-Cole's POV-

We all packed up or private jet and headed to "Texas," in reality we were headed to pick up y/n yf/n. Will and Dana had no idea.  I passed out the drinks, two if which were slightly drugged.  Nothing harmful, of course, just enough to put them to sleep for a few minutes, while we notified the pilot to change his course and for us to pull down all the window visors.  Right before we landed Will and Dana woke up.

Dana: hey, where are we?

Cole: just about to land in Texas.

Will: hey Cole, I know this is a tough time for you but remember that we are always here for you, man.

Cole: Thank you, Will, that means a lot. * trying not to laugh and failing at working up a fake tear.*

As soon as we landed we let Dana and Will get out first.  As soon as Dana saw you standing in the beautiful sunny runway.  Wearing the cutest outfit you had and your precious snapback that he gave you the first day he met you, he just stood there, stunned.  Then suddenly he ran to you at full speed, the wind catching at his hat and blowing it off.  He reaches you and kisses you accidentally pushing that precious hat off your head.  Without breaking your kiss he reaches out and catches it.  Finally, the kiss ends and you smile up into each others eyes. 

"I've missed you so much." You whisper.

"I've missed you more." He replies.

Authors note: sorry for not uploading in a whileI've been crazy busy not to mention my voices in my head got angry with me and stopped talking to mePsst that means I got writers block. lol