Chapter 6

The band was currently touring in Florida, so we all hopped onto the private jet and headed back to Florida. You and Dana cuddled and caught up on life in the back. The boys had a few days off to sight see, so you all decided to go to Disney world the next day. When you arrived at the hotel, Dana helped you get your stuff to your hotel room which was one of the most elaborate rooms you had ever seen. It was so private and luxurious.

The next day at Disney

You and Dana decided to split up from the group and have some time by yourselves. Dana got you your favorite flavor of dippin' dots and a souvenir Disney shirt.

On all the rides Dana would hold you close and  protectively, but you knew that he was actually protecting himself. 

Walking around Disney was like stepping back into your childhood.  You couldn't help but let your child out as you talked to all the different characters. You spotted your favorite character and started squealing and jumping up and down. Dana couldn't keep from staring at you with his loving eyes, smiling.  Too soon it was time to see the fireworks. As the fireworks burst over your head, sparkling in your eyes, Dana grabbed your waist and pulled you in for a tender and long kiss.

So sorry the super short update. I'll try to update more frequently but I'm pretty busy with schoolAlso, please vote and commentI'd love to hear your opinion and suggestionsLove you guys!