Chapter 3

It's been a week since your first date with Dana. You've hung out with the band almost the entire time, showing them around your city. You knew they were on tour and would only be in the area for so long, but the time went by much quicker than you expected.

You had just eaten dinner with the band and the city lights were just starting to come on. Dana pulls you aside and waits for the others to move on.

"As you know, I'll be leaving soon, and I was wondering..." He faltered, " I don't know how to say this." He laughs.

"Do you want your hat back?" You ask, oblivious to the fact that Dana would want a girl like you.

Dana looks up in surprise and horror of the thought of you returning it. " NO! I mean... Please... I mean... I mean, I wouldn't want you to forget about me."

"But you don't have anything to remember me by." You reply.

" oh, I don't know about that." He answers, " I could think of a few things."

"Yeah? Like what?", you ask flirtatiously.

"Like you saying you'll be my girlfriend."

"Wha-what?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Oh my goodness!!! Yes! Yes, of course!!"

He smiles. It's the most adorable smile you've ever seen.

"A kiss could help me remember too, ya know... Just saying.", He adds.

You laugh, step towards him, and kiss him.