Chapter 11

As we walked back to our places, Riven and Cole were chatting together and it seemed that they've ordered another small platter of chicken. Guys, I tell you!

 'Ok, so you guys are treating us, right?' Meldy said so suddenly. I tried to stop her but in vain.

 Cole took a piece of chicken and said: 'What? No way! You got this plan, you remember?'

 She frowned at him and replied back: 'Cole, be a gentleman in front of ladies!'

 Riven burst into laughter and said: 'Listen to her bro! Don't give them a bad view of us!' His gaze then shifted to look at me and continued: 'I'll treat you, Rosy!'

 'What? Man, now I have to treat Meldy! Damn it, poor purse! With what you ate, all my pocket money will be finished in a flash!' babbled Cole as he cleaned his plate.

 'What did you say? You ate, or should I say, you guzzled hundred times more than me, Mr. Gorilla!'

 'Try to repeat that again, Miss Piggy!'

 Meldy's mouth flopped open and shouted back: 'MR GORILLA!!!'

 Before they could start fighting, Riven took Cole's arm and I grabbed Meldy's. 'OK, stop it now, bro!'

 'Meldy, calm down!' I tried on my side.

 It took us at least ten big minutes to arrive to our goal.

 'Ok, fine! I'll treat her!' said Cole, seeing that he made a commotion in Nando's. Luckily, there was not much people and we decided to get out of the restaurant before someone throw us out.

 Riven and Cole went to pay the additions while Meldy and I waited patiently outside. She then said to me: 'See, that's how you tame bad guys!'

 I nudged her and the two of them joined us. 'Ok, all done, girls!' said Riven, hands in his jean pockets.

 'You'll repay me back!' added Cole as he glared at Meldy. The latter smiled at him devilishly, forcing Cole to start arguing with her.

 By the time they were acting, Riven approached me without being noticed. He took my hand and intertwined my fingers with his. 'Have you passed a good moment, sweety?'

 I got shocked and tried desperately to remove my hand but that was impossible. He was definitely stronger than me. 'What? You don't like to hold hands with me?' He smirked.

 I whirled my head towards Meldy to ask for help but she was too busy in quarreling with Cole.

 'Do you want me to drive you back?' Riven asked gently.

 'Um, no, it's fine. I can take the bus.' I replied and as I caught sight of my watch, it was already three and I had to go back home. 'Uh, Riven, I really need to go back home now! We're having guests today and I need to help my Aunt...so, could you please release my hand?' I asked nervously.

 He stared at me and a genuine smile came across his face. 'Give me a kiss first, and then I'll free your hand!'

 'WHAT??' I shouted as my heart was menacing to jump out of my chest.

 'You heard me, Rosy!' he said normally.

 I turned my head round and said: 'T-there's too many people...I can't!'

 'Come on, Rosy. It’s just a cheek kiss, like I gave you the last time!'

 I swallowed difficulty the lump in my throat and replied shyly: 'I-I can't...'

 He heaved a sigh and continued: 'Let's go somewhere else then.' He dragged me into a dark and silent alley, in between two restaurants. 'That's better here?'

 'But we left Meldy and Cole...!'

 'Rosy, please!'

 I sighed in sigh of defeat and said: 'O-ok, I'll do it!' I walked closer to him and I mounted on tiptoe, still holding his soft hands.

 I breathed rigorously as I forced my red lips towards his cheek. His wonderful scent came into my nostrils and I couldn't help but to start sweating hard. Finally, after seconds that seemed like an eternity, my lips were plastered on his cheek.

 That was the first kiss I've ever given to a guy besides my brother and it felt like...OMG!! I mean, I've imagined it to be much more romantic but whatever.

 As I tried to increase the distance between us, Riven suddenly liberated my hand and pulled me towards him in a ferocious way. His arms got around me and I could hear his heart beating. His muscles kept contracting every time he breathed.

 I was in heaven. My heart bounced and leapt with joy and I wanted to stay like this...forever! I felt so safe with him.

 He leaned his face to my shoulder and rested it. 'See, it was not that difficult, my sweetheart!'

 I swallowed nervously my saliva and whispered to him: 'I need to go now...'

 He released me, making me regret what I said. Before I could say anything, he uttered: 'Let me drive you back!'

 'No, I can...'

 'I took your time, plus the bus doesn't drive as fast as my car!'

 I had to admit that he got a point and it would be a waste of time to continue argue on such minor reasons with him. So, I accepted. We both returned to our places and it seemed that Meldy and Cole were still fighting. Fortunately, they were too busy to remark our disappearances.

 I shrugged and grabbed Meldy's arm. 'Meldy, I've got to go back now. See you tomorrow! Bye Cole!'

 He replied back and she said: 'You're taking the bus?'

 'Uh, no! Riven's driving me back!' I said as gentle as I could.

 Her eyes widened and a hint of smile appeared on her face. 'Ok, so enjoy your trip!' She turned left and said: 'Cole, could you give me a ride please? Come on, let's go!'

 'What? Man, not again!' he mourned as Possessive Meldy took his hands.

 Riven and I burst out into laughter as they got out of sight. 'Funny as always!' said Riven, slowly sliding his hand on his superb blond hair. 'Let's go!'

 I followed him and the moment I stepped into the car, my heart started to palpitate.

 Oh gosh, I have to support ten big minutes without jumping savagely on him...

 -------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the late update! I was too busy these days.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Thanks for reading...

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Love you all ;D