Mr Tan....

What do you think of Mr Tan? The always-so-positive GEP head? Or the naggy teacher who always nags about 3Ps or effecting positive change around us? Well, an incident today proved that both quite aren't.

It was during recess. We got early recess because we were going to have a Math Paper 2 after that. We went to buy nuggets when we saw Mr Tan inconspicuously seated among some Primary Three girls and eating some noodles.

A group of KL girls had already noticed this and were gathering around, discussing this new and interesting sight. We joined them.

"So, since when did Mr Tan start eating with these kids?"someone in the crowd called out.

(SIDETRACK PARAGRAPH: Immediately, one thought ran through our heads. Seeing how the girls all earnestly chatted with Mr Tan, we all thought that Mr Tan had some fangirls.)

Angelina proposed," Let's go say Hi to Mr Tan to let him know that we are staring at him." Her idea was met with lots of cheers and murmurs of agreement.

"Hi Mr Tan!" Angelina shouted out. We all follow her and say hi.

Mr Tan looks at us, albeit a bit startled. He whispered something to the girls and then the girls all say in unison,"Hi!!!!"

Laughing, we dispersed.

So, today, we found out that Mr Tan has a group of fangirls with whom he frequently has meals with.

We're laughing as I write this.

END