angry lewis and his son

Lewis pov

i was walking to my room with a bowl of skittles when i suddenly heard someone sobbing. i peeked into the door an saw that Harry was at it again. 

"THATS IT !!!! YOU GET YOUR CRY BABY ASS OUT HERE NOW!!!!!!" i screamed at him. 

he coninued to sob and ignored me. "DONT MAKE ME COME IN THERE AND WHOOP DAT ASS" i bellowed so loudly that my breath blew the door shut. 

"ok, ok but just dont laugh at me," he sad meekly. 

"i would never do such a thing," i gasped. i couldn't believe harry potter would think that i would do that! i am not that much of a horrible friend!!!!!!!!! 

"ok" he hoisted himself up and slumped into the hallway. 

"look at me tony," i said softly.

"THATS NOT MY NAME!!!!!!!!!" tony screamed.

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT????? TONY, DAISY, CATHERINE, WHATR EVER YOUR NAME IS. I DONT CARE ANYMORE. ALL YOU DO IS CRY ANF BE A PHYSCHOTIC LUNATIC. EVERY SINCE ZAYN LEFT, YOUVE SHUT ME OUT AND THE OTHERS. YOU KOW WHAT??? GET OUT." i roared

"what?" he asked

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND DONT COME BACK UNTIL YOU'VE CLEANED UP YOUR MANNERS. I DONT WANT TO HAVE A POTATO BAG SLUMPING AROUND IN MY HOUSE OF FUN. IF YOU WANNA BE SAD , GO FIND YOURSELF A NEW HOME AND LIVE WITH ZAYN. HOW ABOUT YOU GET MARRIED WHILE YOUR AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASONS WHY I GET SO STRESSED OUT!!!!!!. YOUR NEGATIVITY PASSES ON TO ME AND THEN LOOK!!!! SEE WHAT HAPPENS??????????? I GET ANGRRRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i thundered. then i got my big boot and kicked harry out of my mansion. 

"THATS WHAT YOU GET, BETTY!!!"

"ITS HARRY, DAMMIT!" a voice called out back to me angrily. 

i stormed into my kitchen and got my rifle and shot the air. a loud bang sounded through the air. "WHATS YOUR NAME NOW??? HUH???" i screamed, hearing the gun shot still echo through the air.

"BETTY!!!" the voice called out again this time. the voice sounded neutral but deep inside i knew the voice was angry. 

i walked into my room and peacefully greeted my son knowing i had finally gotten rid of the pmsing teenage girl in my house. 

"so how was your day at school, darling " i asked my son, Thompson.

"oh it was the best, we got to observe the different types of methods for making cheese in Home Ec. " he answered happily. 

" lovely. i expect some great things from you son," i said patting his head.

"i will make you proud, ill be the best cheese curdler you'd ever expect to see in the southern hemisphere!" Thompson said

"Good now go to sleep son, a smart kid like you needs his rest. after all, you do go to England's most prestigious school. 

when my dear son had finally fallen asleep, i got out of my bed and went to the kitchen then grabbed a pickle. i chewed on the pickle then finally falled asleep happily, with my son and my half eaten pickle.