4- Family Meeting Take Two

I ran all the way home. By the time I arrived, I was utterly exhausted. I knocked on the door and my mum answered.

"Come in and join your sisters. We still have to talk," she said sternly. I scurried to the kitchen table and took a seat.

"Where were you?" Elizabeth questioned. I kept quiet. I didn't want to start an argument with her. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" she barked.

"I know, I'm not deaf," I hissed.

"Girls enough," my mum said as she walked into the kitchen and took a seat. "I wanted to tell you guys something important, that might potentially change your life." We all waited for her to continue. "It's really unpleasant to hear that you two girls are acting up," she addressed Ellie and Sam. "So I have decided to send you to a school for troubled youths." Silence filled the air thickly, so much I felt as if I couldn't breathe.

"Mum you can't do that!" Sam exclaimed suddenly. "You're just going to get rid of your children? "

"You're not all going away," she informed, "Well at least, not to the same school."

"Wait, I'm moving out too?" I chimed in.

"Yes, but you're not going with your sisters . You're going to a boarding school in England. Isn't that exciting?" she smiled. I was definitely not in the mood to smile. I'm being sent away? My sisters are going to a school for troubled youths? I mean, they are mean and they get into some trouble, but it's not like they do drugs or they're in a gang or something.

"When do we leave?" Ellie asked.

"You start school after the Christmas holidays, but you get to leave in about two weeks. Sam and Ellie, your school is in Ohio, so I'll be able to visit and see your progress."

"What about me?" I whimpered.

"Honey, you leave in about a week. You have to settle in and start classes immediately, since you missed the first semester. I won't be able to visit you, but you can come home in summer."

"What about Christmas and Spring break?" I said on the verge of tears. I didn't want to leave home!

"You will have to stay there. But darling, it's for the best." I couldn't believe what's happening.

"You better start packing. I bought your plane ticket. You leave next Friday. I know this is sudden, but at least, you can have another chance at life. Be what you always wanted to be," she informed me. Was I really going to leave and not think of my sisters? Am I really that selfish? But mum doesn't want me to stay here, because she cares and wants what's best for me, and my sisters. She always knows what's best.

"Okay, I don't know about them," I said looking at Sam and Ellie, "But I think this will be good for all of us."

"That's the spirit!" she cheered, obviously happy that I'm going along with this. My sisters were unimpressed, almost disgusted.

"Well, if you don't mind me, I'm going to start packing," I piped.

Boy, was this going to change everything!

-------------------------------------------------------------------->

Hey peoples form the internets!

So, I fell in love with the picture above and had to put that in!

Thank you sooo much to anyone who is reading my story! I hope you like it, just as much as I do!

Please vote/comment and all that jizz!

lol bye falicia xxx