5- A Week Full Of Memories

As I took a final glance at my now empty room, my eyes started welling up. This week was definitely hard for me. Seeing all the years I've lived here, all sealed in cardboard boxes, makes me feel all alone. My final days here consisted of just memories. Sad, happy, mad and disgusting. One small object could trigger any memory.

I walked towards my wardrobe and opened it. Inside was only one thing. I picked it up and placed it on the bed. It was a trinket box in which I kept the most precious things to me. The box was made of maple wood and the now rusting hinges were soon giving out, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. My dad had gotten me this box when I was just a baby. I always hear my mum say that he used to love to spoil us with what he could afford.

 I opened the box and all the memories flooded my mind. I started to leaf through the stack of photos I had inside. My two favourite ones were the ones that brought the most pain to my heart.

The first one was of my dad and I. I had a handful of cake in one hand and had seemed to have smudged it across his face. We both looked so happy in the photo. My dad was wearing the brightest smile I had ever seen. He looked peaceful.

The second photo was the one I remembered. It was a photo of Elizabeth, Samantha, Ethan and I. We were on our way to Disney land in the car. My mum decided to snap a few pictures of us. Samantha and Ellie were sleeping on each other and Ethan and I were talking. The way I used to talk to him, I shared that feeling with no one else. My eyes used to light up and I always had a huge grin on my face. We were staring at each other, both wide eyed. I remember what I was talking to him about...

--------------------------------------------------------->

Yo guys! What's up?

Kind of short with a cliff hanger but hopefully I'll be updating very soon.

Don't forget to vote/comment!

Goose bye!! xx

P.S. Love the above picture!!