Chapter 1- Stay?

Chapter 1- Stay?

~Recap~

She kept on running until her legs gave out. The last thing she heard was,"Hurry! Take her inside!".

~Recap End~

Ria's POV

I heard voices but not very clearly. I opened my eyes to find myself in a room with a man. And on reflex I cowered in fear in the corner.

Is he going to hurt me?

What is he going to do to me?

Did he bring me here? Lots of questions were swarming in my head like bees.

A man I don't know how old came over to me. I flinched.

Oh, we aren't going to hurt you, soothed the man.

I calmed down then regained my posture then laid down on the bed.

What's your name? He asked.

Ria. I replied.

How did you get these cuts and burns especially on your arm, he glanced at my arm. I shifts uncomfortably. I got up and flinched. Careful, your wounds might open.

So about these cuts and burns, right?

He nodded.

My..parents did this to me...... I said. Not foster parents, just parents, I said.

What!? He yelled. I flinched. They did that to you! They dont deserve to be called parents! He said furiously. I flinched again.

I guess I'll be going. I said. I started to get up but was pushed down by the shoulders. You can stay here if you want, the man said and smiled at me.

Why is he smiling at me, he barely even knows me! I thought.

My eyes turned to shocked than I started to tear up.

Huh. What are you crying about!? Is it something I said? He started to pace around the room frantically.

No no. It's just this is the first time someone's been this nice to me letting me stay here, I said wiping my eyes.

Thank you, I said and gave him a smile. No not a real one a forced one.

Oh how rude of me! My name is Kurosaki Isshin. Karin! Yuzu!

Can you clean the spare room! Someone's going to stay here!

Yes!

I sat up again. Don't worry Isshin I can stay up. I've been through this at home a lot of times. Can you show me to the spare room? I can help clean.

No no you don't need to.

I shook my head. It's the least I can do I don't want to be a burden to you.

Okay, Isshin said a bit unsure.

Here follow me. I followed him and once we entered the room there were two girls that looked around the same age. One had blond and the other black.

Hi, my names Yuzu are you the person that's staying here? Said the blond haired one.

I nodded my head.

Hey, names Karin nice to meet you, said the black haired one.

I'm here to help clean.

*After Cleaning*

I exited and wandered the halls and went into the kitchen to find Isshin.

Okay Ria, he started.