Smile (Bleach Fanfic)

Prologue

Third POV

Riiia! the parents slurred.

A girl with cream hair came upon the two. She had scars that were barely visible but they were on her arms.

Yes father, mother, she said. Though she was scared stiff. Her parents were drunk, not the nicest thing in the world. They will hurt her in any way they can think of. She walked up to her parents well aware they both were drunk. They both held oil in their hands. She suddenly realized that they were going to burn her.

She took a step back but her father jerked her back so she can see him face to face.

Where do you think you're going? He slurred.

His breath smelled of alcohol.

N-no where. She stuttered.

Okay now would you mind us hurting you, cause were in a really really bad mood sweetie. My mother said.

N-no, she whispered.

Then the beating began. Her mother grabbed hold of her arm and jerked her towards herself. She tilted the pot of burning oil and the oil came into contact with the girls skin. She widened her eyes when the oil became hotter and hotter after a couple of seconds.

Arrrrrghhhhhhhh!! She screamed. Her eyes started to tear up from the pain. The neighbors can actually hear her screaming in agony but their too scared of my parents to do anything. Her parents one time warned the neighbors if anyone called the cops they will get their revenge.

After her mothers pot was empty of oil it was her fathers turn. They repeated the cycle over and over until they fell asleep.

Her arm was burned and she rushed to the washroom to get it cooled by cold water. The water felt relaxing on her skin. She sighed in relief. But another thought came into her mind.

I'm going to run away. From all this horror. Ignoring all the pain in her arm. She ran out of the house and ignoring the pain in her feet cause her parents wouldn't buy her any shoes or clothes, so one of the neighbors gave her clothing nothing much. They gave her mid thigh shorts, light blue t-shirt, and gave her a star, and moon hairband. This was her first gift.

She ran and ran till her feet gave out. The last thing she heard was," Hurry! Take her inside!" then she blacked out.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Yeah! Finished. I don't own Bleach.

The parents deserve to go to hell! Promise to make the next chapter longer!

Tell me what you think of this so far in the comments and possibly vote for this book and fan!

Thank you!

|\_/|

( •. •). Jump bunny jump!

|u u|

U U