Chapter 2- A New World

Okay! Here it is! I am writing this right now. I do not own bleach.

~*~*~*~*~

~Recap~

After school I have gotten used to the outside world and was half way back until I was stopped by ...................................... My mom and dad.

~Recap End~

M-mom, d-dad.. I-I can explain, I stuttered while taking steps back.

I sure hope you can, where did you go? Asked dad.

I stayed quiet. I was about to run but father grabbed me pulling me back. He had a knife with him, I tried pushing him away, but curse his strength.

Since you are running I have no choice. He lifted the knife ready to stab me. He slammed it into my stomach I was going to scream but my mother put a hand over my mouth. I couldn't think of anything just panicked and trying to scream for help. My father stabbed me over and over first the stomach then the leg then finally the back. I started to cry. I'm going to die.

NOOOOO!

Calm girl,said a voice inside my head.

Don't worry I'm going to help you!

How?

I'll take you away from this place away from your parents. Do you want that?

Yes.

Very well speak to me when you want to go back.

Yes.

And just like that I was welcomed to darkness but the last thing I heard was my name.

"Ria!"

~*~*~*~*~

Kakashi's POV (Ohhhhh didn't expect that did you)

*Boom*

What was that!? Said Asuma.

I don't know! I said.

It sounded like it came from the forest! Yelled Kurenai.

Let's go! I yelled.

We dashed through the forest to find a huge crater in the ground around a 60 meter length and 60 meter wide.

In the middle of the crater there lies a little girl.

She groaned and sat up. We have our hands hovering over our weapon pouch to see if she attacks.

Ria's POV

Ugh.. I groaned. Where am I?

Girl you're in a different world.

And I am the strongest tailed beast long forgotten the 1000 tailed beast.

Wow... You have a lot of tails. Isn't it a bit annoying though?

Yeah it's annoying cause I can't brush them all it takes forever, she sighed.

I giggled.

What's your name? I asked. Oh, my name is actually......... I don't have one, she smiled sheepishly.

Oh, how about Tenshi.

Angel huh? That's a nice name. But I'm a demon not a angel.

I shook my head no. No your an angel you help me in my time of need.

Oh.

By the way this world has ninjas, that means-

I'm a ninja.