She is the Alpha of an all girl Wolfpack

Here's the first chapter in a new story I thought of I hope you think it good!!!! Thanks to ZaraExclamia for giving me the idea to write this!!!!!!!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I can hear them down stairs talking. Ugh why are they talking so loud, it hurts when you have wolf senses. I've had enough. 

I pull my covers off and stomp down stairs.  

"HEY!" My voice boomed in my Alpha tone. "Get some sleep we all start high school tomorrow." I said. 

They all raced to bed. Except my beta. Whose second in command. I'm like the parent around here since where the only pack in all of North Carolina, and we have no parent. 

"Come on, you know not to do this. I trust you as my beta, I expect you to keep take responsibility." I growled in my Alpha voice. 

"Ok, I'm sorry won't happen again promise."  

"Ok, I trust you go to bed." I growled. 

"Ok." 

Then I was off to my bed, and fell asleep instantly. 

My alarm clock went off at 6 a.m. 

I took a quick shower then went out in the hall for morning duties. 

"Okay everyone you have 10 minutes to get dressed and get downstairs for breakfast, go NOW." I yelled in my Alpha tone.

10 minutes later

As everyone filled in on time and started to get their breakfast I told them what's going on today. 

"Okay everyone have their extra set of clothes." 

"Yes." They all yelled.  

"Ok you guys got 20 minutes to eat then meet me outside." 

They all nodded. 

20 minutes later 

"Okay you know the drill, drop you backpack in front of you, and change." 

They did as they were told. 

"Okay we are going to our first day of high school, go do well then we will all meet at lunch. Have a good day." 

I changed and we where off.

15 minutes later

We arrived at Butler high school. We changed back when we were still in the woods and got dressed. 

"Okay have an awesome day guys. Please don't get in a fight the first day of a new school, and remember where family, anybody finds their mate tell us when we have a family meeting. Let's go!" I said to everyone. 

As we walked into the school we all rushed to our first block. I had algebra 1 first block. Lucky me I thought. 

As the bell rang, the teacher walked in.  

"Hi everyone, my name is Mrs. Anderson. We will start with roll call."  

She started naming names then my name came. 

"Jenny Ford."  

"Here, but I preferred to be to b called Jenn." I said. 

"Okay." She said. 

Oh yea I forgot to mention and very important fact my name is Jenn Ford, and I'm the Alpha of an all girl wolf pack.

comment vote and fan plz!!!!! 

give me feedback and tell me if you guys like it!!!!!