She is the Alpha of an all girl wolfpack (Chapter 9)

Here’s the 9th chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------

The rest of the week flew by and I was now getting ready for the party, more like my pack was helping me. They spent 2 hours giving me a make over to look like a girl. I hope to make Luke jealous tonight, if he goes. I hope he does so I can look at his face when he punches the wall. When the girls were finally finished, they went and got ready. I went downstairs and watched Lemonade Mouth, hey call me lame but I love it!!! I started singing determinate when the bell rang I danced over and opened the door while dancing, Adam stood there looking confused. I slammed the door while I felt my face heat up. Why did I slam the door???? I opened it quickly, he looked at me with more confusion.

“Hi.”

Adam’s POV:

After I got ready I went to pick up Jenn. I rang the doorbell. I heard music blasting from inside when the door opened, she look at me while she was dancing , she looked at me and slammed the door in my face. Um……okay. She opened the door again. When she did I took in how she looked. DAMN she looked HOT.

“Hi.” she said.

“Hi.”

“So………………sorry for slamming your door in the face.” she looked at me with a funny face. “I mean sorry for slamming your face in the door.”

“It’s fine.”

“Um…………well I have to wait for my girls dates to come over and get them.”

“Oh ok, that fines.” Ugh there pulling down my plan.

“Come in.” She said as she ushered me in.

“Thanks.”

She led me to the couch where there was a TV in front of us. While I looked around I wondered where her parents are.

“Hey where are you parents?”

I studied her for a minute she looked as white as a ghost. I regretted saying it now. She was going to answer when the doorbell rang. She got up and went the door. She talked to who every was at the door for a couple seconds then she yelled, “AVA.” I very attractive girl came down, oh no it was the girl I picked up the pencil for……………my mate!! Oh, no this is not good. When she came down, she saw me. She looked at me in confusion. Then she gave me a disgusted look, and went to talk to Jenn. They where having a silent conversation, they looked at my and Ava nodded, and then went to kiss they guy standing at the door. I let out a low protective growl. Ava and Jenn looked at my and laughed. I looked away. Ugh tonight was going to be a long night.

After all the girls left we got in to my car an drove to the party.

Jenn’s POV:

After all the girls left tonight, and a little fun by seeing Adam get all mad jealous, we went to the party with a couple other girls who didn’t have dates.

~25 minutes later~

We arrived at the party, before we even got onto the street we heard the music. I bet the people that live around here are soooooooooooooo pissed. We got there and got out of the car. As soon as I got out of the car my nose was hit by how much alcohol, I smell at least 6 or 7 kegs, how they got kegs I’m not sure, but they did. Adam and I went into the house and the other girls split up and went to get drinks, I don’t drink. So Adam went to get beer for him and water for me. When we got back I was pulled into the dance floor.